28.Baekhyun

You were the new maid for the Byun Family. Your specific job was to be the personal maid for the son, Baekhyun. There were plenty of other, more experienced maids and you wondered why you got picked for the job. Right now, you were sweeping the staircase when your walkie-talkie went off. "(Y/n), report to the young Master's room at once." You heard. You rolled your eyes at the voice you heard a billion times a day. Beakhyun was a little brat, but you admitt, you were attracted to him. You stopped what you were doing and went to his room. When you walked in, you saw Baekhyun sitting in the chair with the walkie-talkie in his hand and a smile on his face. "It took you 3 minutes to get here. Next time, make it in one." He said. "What do you want now?" You asked. Baekhyun wiggled his finger. "That's no way to talk to your master." You sighed and put on a fake smile. "What can I do for you, Master?" You asked. "Nothing." He said simply. "What? You call me all the way here for nothing? Do you want to die?" You turn to leave. "Wait. There's a reason I called you." He said. "And what's that?" "This." Baekhyun grabbed you by the waist and kissed you. Your eyes widened but you kissed back until he pulled away. "M-Master." "Call me Baekhyun." "What was that for?" "I like you. Why do you think I picked you to be my personal maid? That's why I bug you so much, I want an excuse to see you. Even if I don't need anything. I know you like me too." "How?" "If you didn't like me, you wouldn't have accepted to be my personal maid. Remember when I said it was up to you?" "You know your parents would never approve." "I know. That's why we're going to keep this our little secret."