6.Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo was your big brothers best friend. You really liked him but you didn't dare tell anyone. Your brother was pretty nice to you and always asked you to hang out with them. You would decline and go do something by yourself. Right now you were sitting in the backyard listening to music with your earbuds. Suddenly you felt a presence on either side of you. You looked and saw your brother and Kyungsoo. Your brother ripped you earbuds out and said, "Kyungsoo, (y/n). You both like eachother." Than left. You looked and Kyungsoo who was blushing like crazy but so were you. "Do you?" He asked. "What?" "Like me...do you?" You sat there, frozen. It's now or never. "Yes." You whispered. He smiled. "I'm glad you do because now I can tell you that I like you too without the fear if getting rejected." He said. You raised your eyebrows and looked at him. "Y-you like me too?" You asked. "Yeah. For a while now actually. Since we both know we like eachother, uh, will you go on a date with me?" He asked. "I would love too, but what about the age difference?" You said. "Age is but a number. Besides, I'm only two years older than you." He slowly leaned in and kissed your cheek. Suddenly, your brother popped his head out. "I KNEW YOU LIKED EACH OTHER!"

Exo ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara