62. Luhan

"Congratulations, you're having a boy." You smiled and looked and your husband Luhan. "Did you hear that? You're getting the boy you wanted. And he will look just like you." You said, poking his nose. As you laid in bed after the appointment, Luhan laid next to you on his side, rubbing your stomach. "I can't belive there is a little me inside there." He said. You cleared your throat. "Excuse me, you didn't make this baby by yourself." "You're right, I just did all the work." He replied. You lightly smacked his head. "Do you hear how silly your dad is?" You asked your little baby bump. "Luhan, I'm- I mean- we're hungry." You said. He smiled. "What do my babies want?" "I'm really craving something sweet." You said. "Okay, I"ll be right back." He kissed your temple and left to get you the food you want from the kitchen. While he was gone, you sighed happily and rubbed your tummy. "You're going to look just like your daddy. " You said. *** "You did this to me!" You yelled as you gripped Luhan's hand harder. "Ah, baby, I'm sorry!" He yelled as he winced in pain. "Push!" You pushed and sweat dripped from your forehead."'Luhan, I'm going to kill you!" You strained. "I love you too!" *** He really does look just like you." You said as you held your newborn baby boy in your arms. "He does." Luhan kissed your temple and pulled you closer. "Do you want to hold him now?" You asked. He raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, but how do I-" He trailed off. "You have to make sure you support his head or else he'll hurt his neck. Bend your arm like this, that's where his head will go, then use your other arm to support the rest of his body like that." You laid the baby in his arms and Luhan carefully stood up straight while looking at your son. He smiled. "Look, this is my son. I'm a dad now." He sat in the chair next to the hospital bed and started crying. You were a little shocked. "Luhan, I never expected you to be so emotional." You said, laughing half-heartedly. He laughed. "I know. I just- seeing my son, getting to hold him for the first time, is just-" He trailed off and sighed. "I know. I would cry too, but I let all my tears out in labor." You said. "Can I be honest with you, (y/n)?" "Of course." 'I am happy. I am genuinely happy right now. I have the most beautiful wife, and now a beautiful child. I've never been this happy, I couldn't be happier." His words brought tears to your eyes. "I'm really glad you're happy, I'm happy too." Luhan reached over and grabbed your hand. The baby suddenly opened his eyes and looked up and Luhan. "He's looking at me!" Luhan leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Hello baby, I'm your daddy." You smiled at the sight of your husband and son, like Luhan, you couldn't be happier.