19.Suho

This is the fourth Christmas you're spending with your boyfriend, Suho. It was Christmas Eve and Suho wanted to take you somewhere special, the ice skating rink. It was outside wherw it was lightly snowing. The area was decorated with many lights and other Christmas decorations. You got your skates on and headed to the ice. Your balance wasn't that great so you had to hold on to Suho. As soon as you touched the ice, you slipped. "Be careful, jagiya." Suho said laughing as you clutched his arm. "Lets take it slowly." He said. He took your hands and skated backwards, dragging you along. You smiled at how sweet he is. Soon you got the hang on it and you skated beside him. Your fingers were interlocked with his and your other hand was holding onto his arm. Suho skated you to the middle of the rink and leaned down by your ear. "Stay here. I want you to see something." He said. You looked as he skated away. You noticed the rink was clearing up. Music started playing and people started skating out. You didn't know what was going on but they started dancing and skating to the music, in sync. Like it was choreographed. They were skating all around you then they formed two parallel lines in front of you. When they separated, Suho skated down the middle and pointed to a dark corner. You looked and then a bright sign lit up saying "(y/n), will you marry me?" You covered your mouth and turned back to Suho who was kneeling. He took a little red velvet box from his coat pocket and held it up to you. "Will you marry me?" He said, opening the box. You looked him in the eyes then at the gorgeous diamond ring. Your eyes started watering. You were lost for words so you just nodded your head. Suho smiled and slipped the ring on your finger and the people around you started cheering. He stood up and you attacked him in a hug. You sobbed on his shoulder while he rubbed your back and swayed side to side. You pulled away and kissed him. Once you calmed down, you asked him, "You did all this?" "Yeah. Just for you. Did I suprise you?" "Well yeah!" You smiled at the ring on your finger. "I love you." You said. "I love you too." He said.