16.Chanyeol

For Chanyeols birthday, you decides to throw a suprise party for him. Sadly, he still had to work on his birthday but it was good because then you had time to decorate. You've been planning this for weeks and couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he walk through the door. Everyone was here by now and you were doing the finishing touches. Eventually you heard a car outside and knew it was Chanyeol. "Everybody, he's here! Hide!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and hid. When Chanyeol walked through the door smiling. When everyone jumped out and yelled suprise, he gasped and closed the door. His expression looked a little off. You went over to him and hugged him. "Happy birthday, Channie!" You yelled. "Thank you jagiya." He smiled and kissed you. When the party was over, everyone haf left and you and Chanyeol were cleaning up. Then you remembered that he was smiling when he came through the door. "Hey, Channie? Why were you smiling when we didn't even jump out yet?" You asked. He came over to you and wrapped his arms around you waist. He leaned down and whispered, "Next time you plan a surprise for me, make sure I'm not around." He kissed you cheek and let you go. You froze. He knew. He knew that you planned this ahead of time. You must've talked to loud on the phone. That's why his expression looked fake. You quitely sighed and walked to your bedroom. You got your pjs on and climbed into bed. Chanyeol followed soon after and did the same. He tried to cuddle with you, but you moved away. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm mad at you." You said. "You didn't tell me that you knew about the surprise." "I didn't tell you because I wanted to make you happy. I knew you would be sad that I spoiled the suprise." He said. You huffed and turned further away from him. He chuckled. "Fine. I guess I'll go play video games then." He started to get out of bed. "Noo.." you whined. You grabbed his hand and pulled him back. You cuddled up to him and kissed his neck. You fell asleep to the sound of Chanyeols steady breathing.