56.Kyungsoo

You've been cooped up in your house lately so you wanted to get out into the fresh air. It was sunny outside so you thought it was the perfect day to go out. You walked down the side walk and after a while, the sun went away. It started getting cloudy but you didn't think anything of it. Soon, the sky got grey and you made a face. 'No! Where did the sun go? It better not rain on me!' You took a couple more steps and felt a drop on your cheek. You immediately turned around and it started pouring. You were too far from home to go all the way there so you ran under a big tree that wasn't too far from you. You started wiping the water off your arms but it was no use. You were wearing a t-shirt and shorts so you weren't prepared for the cold gushes of wind. Goosebumps covered your body and you saw someone walking in the distance. "(Y/n)?" You looked closer. "Oh, Kyungsoo-ah." Your next door neighbor, Kyungsoo, was walking towards you with a umbrella. "What are you doing out here?" You asked. "I'm on my way back from the store." He said, holding up a bag. "What about you? Did you not know it was going to rain?" He asked. You shook your head. He grabbed your arm and pulled you under his umbrella. "Come on." He walked you all the way back to you house to your door. "Get changed before you get sick, I suggest to take a warm shower too." He said. "Thanks." You said. He smiled. "No problem. See you later." You took a shower and changed and about ten minutes later, Kyungsoo knocked on your door. He pretty much welcomed himself in and went straight to your kitchen. "Well hello to you too." You said, closing the door. You went into the kitchen and saw Kyungsoo with the bag from earlier. He pulled out some snacks and drinks. "What are you doing?" You asked. "I was going to invite you over later, that's why I bought this stuff but I figured you didn't want to get back out in the rain so I decided to come over here. That's okay, right?" "Of course." He handed you a drink and grabbed a bag popcorn and went to your living room. He patted the spot next to him and you sat down. "So, how have you been?" You asked. "Lonely." He said. "Me too." You said. "Can I ask you something?" He said. You nodded. "Tomorrow, it's not supposed to rain, so do you want to go on a picnic with me?" He asked, blushing. You smiled. "Yeah, that like fun." "Great. Don't worry, I make sure to make the food extra yummy."