2.Kyungsoo

You and Kyungsoo were sitting on the couch watching a movie when your stomach growled. You blushed and looked over seeing a grin on Kyungsoo's face. "Hungry, jagiya?" "A little, can we order take out?" You asked. "Actually, I was hoping you wanted to cook with me." Your eyes widened. He wasn't the best cook. "I don't think that's a go-" "Please jagiya? I won't mess up this time!" He said doing aegyo. You sighed and agreed. You can't resist his cuteness. He dragged you to the kitchen. "What should we make?" He asked. "How about something easy, like pancakes?" You didn't have any pancake mix so you had to make it from scratch. You got the eggs and he got the flour. You didn't know but Kyungsoo grabbed a handful of flour with a devilish grin on his lips~ "Y/N turn around." ~and chucked it into your face. You stood there still processing what happened. He wad almost on the floor laughing. You simply took egg and dropped in on his head. Now you were the one laughing. "Oh, It's on." He said. That was que where both of you started throwing ingredients at each other. By the time you ran out of stuff to throw, the kitchen was a mess. "Now, who's gonna clea-" You were cut off by Kyungsoo kissing you with so much passion. He pulled away. "I couldn't resist. You just looked so cute with flour in your hair." You smiled and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around your waist and yours around his neck to deepen the kiss. "Have I ever told you that I loved you?" He asked. "Only a million times." You laughed. "I love you too."