17.Chanyeol

Chanyeol was going to be there any minute. You were rushing to finish getting ready, you had to look perfect. Tonight was your first date with Chanyeol. He told you to dress formally which gave you the idea that he was taking you somewhere fancy. You didn't mind but you also wouldn't mind just going on a cute little picnic either. The doorbell rang and you still haven't found your other shoe. "Just a second!" You yelled. "Argh! Stupid shoe! Where are you?" You scaned to the left and found it on the other side of the room. "Ah ha! There you are." You ran to grab it but fell in the process. You quickly got up and put it on while heading towards the door. You opened it to a cute Chanyeol smiling. You smiled back. A stray hair fell infront of your face and Chanyeol brushed it back. "You look gorgeous." He said. "Thank you. You look very handsome as always." You said, making him blush. You got in the car and went to the restaurant. You were quickly seated because Chanyeol made reservations which supised you. This place is always so busy and it even takes forever to make a reservation. When you were looking through the menu, you noticed the high prices. "Whoa this is expensive." You whispered. "What was that?" Chanyeol asked. "Oh, nothing. So uh, how were you able to make reservations?" You asked. He chuckled. "It's a funny story actually. You see, I made them about a month ago." He said. "A month ago? But you asked me out a couple days ago. You made them before you even asked me out?" You said, sipping your drink. "Exactly." "So, why did you make them so early? What made you think I was going to say yes?" You asked, amused. "Nothing. I just hopped. I knew it was possible you would say no, but I went with my gut and made them anyway." He said. You smiled and looked down. "Well, also, I knew you would say yes anyway." He said teasingly. "Oh yeah? How?" "Because of the way you act around me. The way you look at me. I had no doubt that you like me (y/n)." He said. 'Crap, he's onto me. The jig is up.' You thought to yourself. "Yeah. I-I do like you. A lot actually." You said. "I like you a lot too. Even if I didn't know if you liked me, I would still have asked you out." He said. "Really, you like me that much?" He nodded. "Maybe you will be my girlfriend by the end of the night." He said. "Maybe. Let's just see how this date goes, Mr.Park."