60. Tao

"Babe, I'm going out with the guys for lunch today. Is that okay?" Your boyfriend, Tao, asked as he was getting his jacket on. "Yeah, sure. It'll give me a chance to be productive and clean out my desk." You said, flipping through channels on the tv. He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "See you later." You nodded him off then set the remote down. Well after he was gone, you were still sitting on the couch, stuffing your face. When you checked the time, you pouted and turned the tv off. You grabbed a garbage bag then went up to your desk and dumped out old papers and dried up highlighters. After a good 20 minutes, your cleaned, dusted and organized your desk. You felt like you were on a role and wanted to clean some more. You always see Tao stuffing random junk into his nightstand so you wanted to clean it out for him. You opened it and was surprised at all the random junk. Empty battery packs, crumbled up papers and- "Hello, what's this?" You picked up a small rectangular box that was wrapped in wrapping paper with a bow on top. You were about to open it but gasped then threw it on the bed. 'Maybe it's my birthday gift.' You quickly put it back and covered it with all the junk. 'His drawer didn't need to be cleaned out anyway.' You threw the bag away and sat back on the couch. "(Y/n)." Your heard a whisper. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked around. "(Y/n)." It whispered again. "Open me." You rolled your eyes. "Stop calling to me present!" You yelled. "You know you want to." You shrugged. "That's enough convincing for me." You ran back to Tao's nightstand and tossed everything out until you got the present. Without thinking, you were about to rip it open but threw it on the bed again and screamed. "What am I doing? I'm not a snooper!" "I'm home!" You looked towards your bedroom door. "Crap!" You quickly put everything back where it was and met Tao in the livingroom. "H-hey. How was lunch?" He hung up his jacket. "It was good. Did you clean your desk out." "Yes, actually." "Wow, I'm suprised." You crossed your arms. "What's that supposed to mean?" He smiled and ruffed your hair. "I'm just messing with you." The next day was your birthday and Tao, being the lovely boyfriend that he is, made you breakfast in bed. "Wow, it's good! I'm suprised." You said, sticking your tounge out. "Here." Tao set the gift you saw yesterday on your tray. "Happy birthday." 'Yes, I finally get to open it!' "What's this?" "Open it silly." You ripped it open fast to see a dark blue velvet box. You opened it and gasped. "Tao! I'm beautiful!" You took the necklace out. Tao scooted closer to you. "Look at the charm." You held the charm in your hand and read it. "(Y/n) & Zitao Forever." You read aloud. "It's cheesy, I know." "No, I love it. And I love you. Thank you so much." He kissed you. "Anything for you."