Chapter 19

Renae,

Today is a new day, a Saturday of course. Me and jasmine had went to get some ice cream just because.

"Okay so are you going to prom this year" she asked. I shrugged.

"I guess, I really don't know. I want to because it only happens once but I just don't feel like getting dressy" I told her.

"Its prom. You don't have to wear those long flowing dresses like everyone else. You could be different" she said. She did have a point.

"How about we be different" I said. She smiled.

"Yea, when it comes around I know the perfect place we can go' she said. I nodded.

"What you had planned to do when you get older." I asked.

"Idk whatever floats my boat, what about you" she asked.

"I wanted to make my own clothing line" I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"That's not a bad idea, you gonna let me model your designs" she asked.

"Of course I am" I said. She smiled as we looped arms and made our way to Chipotle. We threw away our ice cream cups once we got to the door.
---------------
"So have you met august mom or nah" she asked.

"Yea I've met his whole family actually. I was so nervous that day" I said. She chuckled.

"I can see why. Its a big family." She said. I laughed eating some of my food.

"Yes girl and on top of that, they be asking multiple questions" I said whining. She laughed.

"Questions makes me nervous if I'm not prepared for them." She said.

"I still can't believe his uncle asked august if he was using protection. We didn't even get there yet " I said. She smirked.

"Last night almost" she said. I glared at her.

"Oh shut up" I said. She giggled

"It's okay if you freaky renae" she said cracking up in laughter. I don't see what's so funny.

"Be quiet Jas, you probably the same way" I said smirking. She stop laughing and scratched her neck. I bust out laughing.

"Be quiet" she said chuckling. I smiled.

"It's okay if you freaky jasmine" I mocked her. She galred at me before we both bust out laughing.

"You ready to go" she asked standing up.

"Yea" I said getting my purse. We walked out. Jasmine was pouting as she read a text.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"Chris wants me to come to a party tonight" she said.

" is it that house party, every talking about" I said.

"Yea you heard about it to" she asked.

"Yea, august wants me to come with him." I said. She chuckled.

"Boys" we said as we made our way to her car.

---------------

"Do I have to go" I asked while looking in the closet.

"Please, I don't want to go without my girlfriend" he said. I smiled..

"Fine august" I said hanging up as I pulled out a dress and heels. I was a little nervous with what I picked. It was like a two peice type of dress. I blew a breath hoping into the shower. I used my dove soap that I had just bought the other day. After I was nice and clean I got out wrapping my towel around me. I got on my under garments before sitting in my chair. I got my eye liner and started to do a wing on my eye lid. I did the same on the other before added a brown eye shadow in the inner part of my eye lid. I got my mascara and started it applying it on both eyelashes. I got up and got on my outfit (picture above). I took my hair out of its messy bun letting it flow down my back. I think I'm gonna cut it to my shoulders. I shrugged slipping into my heels and putting some clear gloss on my lips. I looked in the mirror and felt a little discomfort with my outfit. I heard a knock on the door so I blew a breath and walked downstairs. My mom was in her room so a yelled a quick I love you before standing in front of the door. I opened it and august was standing there looking so damn fine. He took my hand and spend me around.