Chapter 5: Jake

Aiden's pov

Ready to go kick some peoples asses, Jackson asks me.

Hell yeah, Jake needs to be taught a lesson for messing with our mate, I reply.

Wait, he was the person who grabbed Sophia's wrist, he was getting angry.

Yeah, there were marks on her wrist and his scent was on her

Jackson growls then leaps into the woods and I follow.

As we're running to find Jake I can't help thinking of Sophia, her beautiful blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, her blue eyes that sparkle in the sunlight, the way she looks at me which makes me want to kiss her. I can still feel her soft and gentle hand touching my arm as she tells me to be careful.

Just then I hear a howl that's close by. Jackson and I stop and get into our attack positions, hackles raised, teeth bared, tail down, crouched slightly, eyes searching for the enemy, and growling.

An amber colored wolf steppes out from their cover from the woods. The wolf stops and a second later a man is standing there, he looks about twenty years old, brown hair that almost reaches his eyes, and piercing green eyes.

Shift to a human, Jacksons tells me.

I do what he says and Jackson turns back too.

"So what do you want Jake?" Jackson crosses his arms and glares at him.

"I want that girl that you're trying to protect," he takes a step forward, "Or we can do this the hard way where we fight. So either you hand her over or we'll just have to get her ourselves."

"What do you mean 'ourselves'? All I see is you," Jackson growls, "And we're not handing her over to you or anybody, she stays here."

Two men step out from behind a tree. I can't really see what they look like but they smell like dirt and fresh air. I growl as I recognize the scent, they're from the mountain pack just north of our pack.

They're from the mountain pack, I say to Jackson, but what are they doing here and why are they with Jake

I don't know, he answers after a couple seconds.

I take a cautious step forward then ask, "Jake, why are there people from the mountain pack here?"

"Well I did say ourselves earlier and this is what I meant. So why don't you give us the girl or we can just fight."

"I'm not handing her over to you assholes ever, you'd have to kill me first which I don't plan on dying right now," Jackson is about ready to attack, "The people who are going to die are you guys."

All of a sudden there's a black wolf beside me but then he's on the guy on the far right. I hear a cry for help then nothing. Jackson looks at me and I see blood on his mouth.

In an instant I'm shifted to my brown wolf and I'm in a fight with the other guy from the mountain pack. His wolf is a majestic brown wolf who is bigger than me.

He has me pinned under him and I'm struggling to get up but he keeps pushing me down harder. I grab onto his leg and clamp down hard, he yelps and soon I find myself facing him again. He comes running at me with his teeth bared, but before he could get me I jump and land on him knocking him to the ground. I pin him down and bite his throat. He starts to struggle but I bite down harder until he's dead.

As soon as I finish that person I turn around to find Jackson and Jake fighting. Jackson is pinned underneath Jake so I start running at them and push Jake off him. Jake then turns around and runs back to wherever he came from.

Thanks, Jackson says.

No problem man, I reply.

Lets get back to Sophia

Yeah

We turn around and head out of the woods. As soon as we reach Jackson's truck, Sophia is running toward us and hugs us both, "Are you guys alright?"

"Yeah, we're fine," I reassure her.

She looks at me and her eyes widen, "No you're not."

"What?!" I look down to my stomach and see two big scratch marks that are still bleeding, "Shit! When did this happen?"

"Lets go to my house, my dad is a doctor," Sophia says.

Jackson helps me to the truck and I lay down in the back, "Jack," I say using his nickname I gave him, "Please hurry, this hurts like hell."

"Ok man. Sophia please tell me the directions to you're house while I drive."

"Ok," I hear her say but it's almost like she's far away, "Aiden please stay with me," I can tell she is crying, "Jackson, his face is really pale, hurry!"

I hear Sophia say a couple things to Jackson then I feel myself being lifted. I black out for a couple minutes then when I wake up, I'm lying on a couch with people staring at me. A man that looks like Sophia's dad is crouched next to me looking at my stomach.

"He'll be find in a couple days," I hear him say, "He just needs to rest."

Jackson kneels down next to me and whispers, "Go to sleep Aiden, you'll be better in the morning."

"Ok man," I mutter as I drift into sleep.

--------------------------
I tried to update this as fast as I could. So atleast i did put some action. Im not that great at writing stories so maybe I'll get better the further I get. Please comment ideas and vote. Thanks to the people who are reading this and voting and commenting.