Chapter 23: Escape

Picture above is Kayla.

Jackson's pov

"You're what?!" I exclaim.

Trust her, Blaze tells me. Blaze is my wolf, I named him that when I turned eighteen.

"I'm the moon goddess. The other one came in my dream, she said I was the next moon goddess."

"So if you really are the moon goddess, what am I thinking about?" I smile playfully.

She doesn't take that long to answer, "You're trying to picture me naked."

"Yeah you are the moon goddess," I admit.

"I also got something else to show all of you," we listen closely.

Next thing you know, we're outside. Sophia is definitely the moon goddess.

"But how?" I stand there shocked.

"As I said before, I am the moon goddess, I can do anything," she sounds like she's getting irritated now. She so damn beautiful though that I can't help but kiss her. It feels like a million fireworks go off, her lips are so soft.

She pulls back immediately, "No time for a make out session," she smiles playfully. She probably read my mind. I'm so happy that Sophia chose me. I feel really sad about Aiden though, he's a really great man. I'm sure he'll find his other mate, Jake said that he'll have another one because Sophia rejected him.

By now people are yelling at each other. I overhear a conversation between two guards, "Prisoners escaped," one of them said.

"Get Luke," the other orders. They rush off to find that immortal bastard.

I hear a voice behind me, "Hey! You guys are not going anywhere!" I turn around to see Jake and Mike standing by us with swords. Like they can kill us when my beautiful mate is the moon goddess.

Thanks babe, I love you, Sophia mink links me. I'm starting to get annoyed that she can hear my thoughts no matter if I block her out or not.

I love you too baby girl, maybe I'll stick with that name I could call her. After all I am older than her.

"I will give you one warning, go now or you will be killed," I shouldn't even give them a warning.

Sophia changes into her wolf. The wolf is bigger than I last seen it. I wonder what her name is.

Phia, again with the mind reading.

Mine is Blaze

I know, I guess it's cool to have the moon goddess as your mate.

Phia also has a light glow to her fur. Her eyes are also silver like Sophia's.

Jake and Mike take a couple steps backward. Their faces say it all. They never expected that Sophia is the moon goddess, now they can't kill us.

In my mind I'm celebrating but in the real world, Kayla, Aiden, and I get into our attack positions for human form. Since we have no weapons, we raise our fist. Just as I think that, weapons appear before us. Thanks for the crossbow.

Welcome, Sophia replies.

I pick up the black crossbow laying on the ground in front of me. It's got a nice black color too it, midnight black, wait, it's the same color as Blaze's fur.

I point it toward Jake and look through the sight, I aim at Jake's shoulder because I'm just testing it out. I pull the tigger and an arrow flies out and hits him dead center in his shoulder.

He falls down clenching his shoulder and yelling cuss words at me. I shrug and smile that I finally have a crossbow I like.

When I was young probably around five, my dad would always take me hunting. When he introduced me to the crossbow, I immediately fell in love with it. I would always use it when we went hunting and the biggest animal I got from using it was a deer. I still have it at my house somewhere.

I guess Sophia had enough because we were transported to our pack. We landed in school, good thing it's a werewolf, I mean, shape shifter only class. I forgot Sophia was still in her wolf form because we heard gasp from all around the room. Sophia shifts back and walks over to me then wraps her arms around one of my arms. I guess she's showing everyone that she's mine, damn right she is, if anybody would dare try to take her away from me, I would hunt them down and kill them.

Johnny, the leader to all the fighters, walks up to me, "Good to have you back alpha," he bows his head in respect. Everyone else does the same, even Sophia. They pick their heads back up and goes back to whatever they were doing before we showed up. Johnny stays, "Some people reported rouges lurking around our border. Matt from the waterfall pack wants to see you, he's waiting at your house."

"Thank you Johnny. Take the rest of the day off, you deserve it," I like the people in my pack to get at least a day off sometimes if they work hard. It's so they aren't working too hard to where they are too exhausted to fight or die.

"Really? Who's going to take over?"

"Aiden will," I reassure him. He doesn't really like having a day off, I think he likes his job.

"Ok, well see you around," he walks out of class.

"Sophia, we are going to my house," she nods and soon I'm standing in the kitchen. My parents are sitting there with someone, we startle them when we appear out of nowhere.

"Jackson!" My mom yells happily. Her brown curls bounce a little as she runs up to me.

"Hey mom," I greet her with a hug, "If I told you that Sophia is the moon goddess, would you believe me?"

She pulls away from my embrace and look at me like I'm crazy, "No, why?"

"Well she is," I smile nervously.

Sophia shifts to her wolf, I guess that's how people will know. My parents stand there speechless, Matt too.

Sophia shifts back and smiles. I smile at her for how brave she is.

I know you also like me because to you I'm 'so damn beautiful', there she goes again. I roll my eyes at that but don't say anything back.

"So Matt, why you here?" I ask him.

"Well I have a problem that I hope you can help me with," he looks at the floor.

"What problem?"

He looks up at me and I can see the fear in them, "Faeries."

------------------------------

Never thought Faeries could be evil lol.

I was suppose to start school yesterday but apparently there's a problem with mold so I also have today off (it's only like 12:36am) I start school tomorrow.

Sorry if there are alot of spelling mistakes, it's nighttime, I'm tired, been thinking of ice cream alot lol (i LOVE ice cream)

So please comment and vote 😁

-Wolf Girl ❤️