Chapter 17: Mountain Pack

Aiden's pov

The sound of leaves rustling rouses me. I look around at my surrounding to see I'm in the woods still but the weird thing is, is that I'm moving. My head is dragging on the ground. No wonder my head hurts so much.

I look at who's carrying me and to my surprise, it's the person I killed. How the hell is he still alive? I ripped out his throat.

I growl which makes the person dragging me look back at me.

"I'm sorry did I wake u up?" He says sarcastically.

"No not at all fleabag," I mutter but apparently he heard that. Stupid wolf hearing!

He grins at my remark. Suddenly I'm lifted off the ground and whipped at the nearest tree. Pain erupts where my rib cage is. I think I broke maybe one or two ribs.

Once my head is back on the ground with my feet in the air, I hear an evil laughter to the left of me. I turn my head only to find Jake, Jackson is being dragged behind him.

Jackson, I try to mink link to him.

His eyes flutter open, Where are we

In the woods and I'm guessing being dragged to the mountain pack, I reply.

I have a plan

So soon, I'm shocked at how fast Jackson can come up with plans even in cases like this.

Yeah, so we're gonna shift into our wolves and try to fight, He reveals his plan.

Ok

On the count of three.....1.......2........3

We both shift and catch our kidnappers guard.

Both of us get into our attack position this time our eyes trained on the prize. Before they could shift we jump at them. I go after the guy I supposably killed last time and Jackson goes after Jake.

I have my enemy pinned down with no way to get out, even if he shifts. I bare my teeth at him with spit dripping from my jaws. He looks frightened like I scared the shit out of him. His look is soon wiped from his face and now there's anger. Before I know what happened, I was slammed against a tree yet again. Dammit, I hate trees now.

Jackson chuckles through the mink link, Wow didn't know you hated trees so much

You have no idea why

I'm laying down on the ground when a grey wolf towers over me. I growl then haul myself up. Pain flairs on my back as I stand up. We both stand across from each other snarling. The grey wolf takes the first attempt but I dodge just in time. Now it's my turn, I fake going to the right then charge at him to the left. I somehow have a hold of his neck but he shakes me off.

He shifts back to a human for a reason I do not know. When I tried to run at him, he put his hand up so I stopped curious at what he has to say.

"Aiden, I am Luke the person you thought you killed," he smiles evilly.

I growl but let him continue, "But just so you know, you can't kill me. See the mountain pack was trying to perfect immortality," I already hate where this is going, "So since the rouges joined them, they let one of the rouges be the test subject. And guess who it was. Me! So thankfully I didn't die and instead was granted immortality."

Jackson, the grey wolf we thought I killed is immortal, I inform my alpha of this news.

Dammit! I guess we have to surrender, Jake is harder to kill than he looks, he sounds pissed.

I shift to my human and put my hands up in surrender.

"Good boy," Luke says like I'm a dog.

I glare at him as he put my hands in front of me and ties them tight.

"Do you really have to tie them that tight," I wince.

"Yes, so you won't try that again."

I look over at Jackson a little ways off to see Jake do the same thing.

I look back at Luke who is bending down to get my legs, he grabs hold of them then yanks up making me hit my head hard on the ground. It wasn't too back to make me black out but it did hurt.

Now we're off again.

Have you tried to get a hold of Sophia, I ask Jackson.

Yeah but she's too far away, he replies.

I sigh and pray to the moon goddess that someone will come and rescue us.

After what seems like an hour, we arrive at the mountain pack. People are busy working to even notice us but some do. I saw sympathy in all of their eyes. At least some people care about others.

We approach a house that looks like all the rest of them. Two story green house with a chimney at the top. Windows scattered randomly on it with a door at the bottom in the center.

A short man probably to my chin is standing at the entrance.

I look over at Jackson who is looking at me. I see fear in his eyes, the first time I saw any fear. He hasn't been scared since well ever. He's suppose to be a fearless alpha, everyone thinks he's fearless. I guess not in this situation. I mean who could blame him, we both are tied up in the middle of the second biggest pack, their alpha is standing right there, and who the hell knows what he's going to do to us.

I gulp nervously and await for what the alpha is going to do. Who knew he could be so harsh.

---------------------

Hope u guys like this chapter.

Didn't expect that Luke was immortal huh? 😉

Please comment and vote.

-Ash ❤️