Chapter 7: Rouges

Jackson's pov

Sophia and I are walking toward my house. We're just talking when all of a sudden someone or something comes out of a bush and snatches Sophia away from me. I'm yelling for her to come back. It feels like my feet are glued to the cement, I can't walk, breathing is getting harder, I fall down to the cement on my knees in defeat. Next thing I know I'm falling into darkness.

My eyes fly open and I look around to see I'm still in my room. Thank god that was only a dream. We must of fell asleep while playing Call of Duty. I look over at Aiden who's sleeping on the floor like i was. He looks so young and peaceful, makes me want to leave him there and rest but we have things to do.

I stand up and walk out my room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I then find a cup and go over to the sink and fill it up with ice cold water.

"He's gonna like this." I chuckle to myself.

Once it's full, I turn off the water and head back to my room. I close the door behind me so we won't wake up my parents.

We use to do this to each other all the time, fill a cup with ice water and dump it on them. We quite after I became alpha and he became beta.

I walk over to the peacefully sleeping Aiden and dump the water on his face.
He jumps up and screams like a little girl while I'm laughing so hard.

"What the hell man! Why the fuck did you do that?!" He yells at me.

"You were sleeping and we have to do some stuff," I reply though I'm still laughing a little bit.

"I don't have any clothes here."

"Don't worry bro, you can use mine," I walk over to my closet and find some clothes then toss them to him.

"Thanks man."

"No problem. Just go take a shower, you stink," I say then plug my nose.

He rolls his eyes.

I unplug my nose, "I'm just messing with ya."

"Yeah sure," he says sarcastically.

Jackson, rouges sighted by the football field, Edward tells me. He does border patrol in the morning.

Ok, be there in about ten minutes, I reply.

"Aiden, get your clothes on right now, rouges sighted by the football field," I yell at him.

"But aren't I suppose to be resting?" He questions.

"Apparently not now."

I walk out my room while Aiden takes his old clothes off and puts mine on.

When I walk down the stairs I see that my dad is eating breakfast, "Morning son," he greets me.

"Rouges been sighted, I'm going out to the football field," I say.

"Aiden coming to?"

"Of course."

"Ok, just make sure he takes it easy," he says sternly.

"Ok," I head toward the door as Aiden comes running down the stairs. We both go out to the garage where I put my truck yesterday.

"Do you know how many rouges there are?" Aiden asks me.

"No," I grin.

Hey Edward, do you know how many rouges there are, I ask.

About ten, he says right away.

Thanks man

No problem, just doing my job for my alpha, I chuckle at that.

"What'd he say?" I forgot Aiden was standing right there.

"About ten rouges. I'll get help, it's not like I would take them all on by myself."

"Yeah you would," he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah whatever, lets go," both of us get right into my truck, me driving and he's in the passenger seat.

We set off toward the football field. Aiden looks out in the woods that border the road while I'm driving, "Umm Jack, there's a mean looking grey wolf following us."

I slam on the breaks and hear the truck skid to a halt in the middle of the road. I jump out my truck and instantly turn into my wolf.

As I'm looking around I call for help, Johnny, I need help asap

Sure thing alpha. Where are you at

Mud road

Ok, I'll bring ten fighters, he replies.

Johnny trains everyone in my pack. People go to him to train to fight but some don't because I guess they don't want to die from an attack or something. Anyone in my pack has a right to fight with us. I believe girls can be as strong as boys and they are faster so that's one advantage.

I scan the woods already in my attack position.

"Watch out Jackson!" Aiden yells but he's too late, a grey wolf almost the size as I am has jumped on me. Their teeth dig into the back of my neck and I yelp then fall down. They get off me and change into a human, "Aww poor alpha, being taken down by just a little rouge," he makes a pout face. I growl but I can't get up, my neck feels like it's on fire.

Suddenly a white wolf is on top of that guy that was standing there. The wolf has his mouth around his neck about ready to finish him off. I nod and the guy is gone.

I shift back to a human but seconds later a group of wolves come running down the road. When they see me they freeze where they are and shift to humans. One guy comes up to me, he has muscles and you can definitely tell, he's really tall, and he's bald.

"Jackson, you ok?"

"Listen Johnny, get a group of them to search the woods for more rouges around here then have some of them bring me to the hospital. After that, get the rest of the fighters but leave at least five and go to the woods by the football field and search for rouges over there, you got that?"

"Yeah," he turns toward the group, "Three of you come over here and help your alpha into the truck and bring him to the hospital," that's all I hear before I slip into the darkness.

--------------------------

Surprise! Jackson got hurt 🙀 remember about that grey wolf though, you'll need to remember for future chapters.

So yeah that's chapter 7, please comment ideas for what should happen to Jackson or just anything else, vote too please.

So not alot of you are commenting so i dont know if im doing good so far or not......