Chapter 22: Meeting The Moon Goddess

The picture above is Olivia. This chapter is gonna be Sophia's dream and it's gonna be in her pov, not third person.

Right away I could tell this wasn't a normal dream. I usually start on the ground but in this dream, no, I am flying up toward the clouds. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights.

I look down at what I'm wearing, I never really noticed I was wearing a simple white dress until the wind blew and made it wrap around my body.

I look up at the clouds to see that I'm in the clouds. I soon reach the top of them and stop flying. Standing in front of me is the moon goddess. She has really long white hair that's flying wildly in the wind. Her eyes are glowing white and she's wearing the same exact dress I'm wearing.

"Hello Sophia," her voice sounds ghostly.

"Uh hello..." Five white wolves join her.

"You don't have to be afraid, these wolves are friendly. You might recognize one." She smiles.

I look over at the wolves. The last one look really familiar, "Phia!"

"So you like your wolf?" She asks.

"Yeah, I love her," I run up to Phia and hug her.

"Phia likes her name and she loves you too," the moon goddess walks up to me and sets her hand on my shoulder.

I pull away from Phia and stand up with the moon goddess' hand still on my shoulder, "Why are you in my dream?"

"You chose your mate, I'm here to give you your power," she takes her hand off my shoulder.

"So I just tell you what I want and you grant it?"

"Yup," her eyes boar into me.

"Ok well I want to be able to control one of the elements, I just haven't figured out which one."

"I can tell you been thinking about controlling fire more than the others," It's like she can read my mind.

I nod my head with what she said. She raises her and a white light comes out. It circles around me and I'm lifted up about 3 feet off the ground. My body heats up and soon I can feel fire burn through me. The light goes away and I'm slowly set back down on the clouds.

"You will be able to control it now," she tells me, "Can you feel power course through you?" I nod my head, "Ok. So you should be able to get power to your hand. Then what you would do is imagine a fire ball for example, and imagine it come out of your hand to whatever you want it to hit. Got it?"

"Yeah, I think so," I say determined.

"Also your wolf should be able to lend you power," the moon goddess walks over to Phia who is standing by my side. She starts petting Phia.

"Can I practice?" I need to get to know how to.

"Sure," she takes her hand off of Phia and points to a spot on the clouds. A brick wall rises from that spot.

I stood there in amazement. The moon goddess taps my shoulder to remind me she's waiting.

I lift my right hand up and concentrate all my power on that hand. When all the power is there, I imagine a fire ball hit the brick wall and make it explode in a million pieces. To my amazement, a fire ball does hit the brick wall and explodes.

"Good, now for the other reason why you're here," the moon goddess says and makes me jump a little because I forgot she was there.

"What other reason..." I hope it's nothing bad.

"So you see how all these wolves are white?"

"Yeah."

"My wolf is white. All the moon goddesses before me, their wolf was white. These wolves are the moon goddesses before me but they can't shift to a human because they passed all their power to the next moon goddess," I don't see why she's telling me this, "Nobody knows this but there's only one girl with a white wolf at a time, like when one dies, it takes a few years for another one to be born and they just so happen to be the next moon goddess."

I stand there shocked. Me? A moon goddess? This can't be happening.

"I let you be the special person to have two mates because I had no idea how else I could of told you this. Well I could of just summoned you when you went to sleep like I did now but I just didn't want this to be the only thing I had to tell you," I still didn't know what to say so I just let her continue, "Now my time is done. I'm going to pass all my power to you. When you die in the real world, you will be like me and look upon everyone up here, protect them. There's something else I have to tell you before I'm gone. You are not a real werewolf."

"What?" I can finally talk.

"You are a shape shifter but you can only shift to a wolf," she tells me.

"So what is a real werewolf?" This doesn't make sense.

"A real werewolf is like a shape shifter but they stand on two legs and they rip their clothes when they change," she informs me.

"Well I'm glad I'm a shape shifter," I smile happily.

"Now I must go now. You will feel even more power go through you and in the real world, you are going to glow white so your friends might get spooked out by that. You can tell them all of this if you want, you are the moon goddess now after all," she walks over to me and places both of her hands on my shoulders. Her eyes stare into mine. Power engulfs me but it doesn't hurt. I have every single power now. The moon goddess shifts to her wolf, it's similar to mine.

After all that, I sink through the clouds and fall back toward the ground.

I wake up before I hit the ground.

My eyes fly open to see frightened faces.

"Finally you're awake," Jackson says relived, "but your eyes......"

"What about my eyes?" I ask.

"They're silver, not blue anymore..."

I smile, "I'm the moon goddess."

-----------------------

Wow shocking news 🙀 like it?

Please comment and vote.

-Wolf Girl ❤️