Chapter 15: Friends?

Sophia's pov

*When Jackson left*

"So, you finally surrender to your mate," Emma wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I roll my eyes, "I still don't know, it's complicated."

"What do you mean?"

"Well apparently I happen to have two mates," I trust Emma to keep my secrets.

"So who's the other mate?"

"Aiden."

"So that's why you picked the alpha," she winks, "So you could become luna."

"No! Yes! I don't know!" I sigh in frustration, "I just think Jackson is hot and Aiden well he's cute but he's not my type."

"What else?"

"Well Jackson, he's nice, strong, sexy," I giggle a little, "Well he's basically what I imagined my mate to be except the alpha part, I don't think I can handle being the luna."

"Oh come on girl," she glares at me, "I know that you will be a perfect luna for our pack."

I look up at the ceiling like I'm trying to look for answers. Maybe I will be a good luna. I am a fighter after all. But why the hell did I let my dad beat the shit out of me? Ugh! Maybe I'm weak after all...

Just then the doctor walks in, "Good evening ladies."

"When am I gonna get out of this place?" I sit up and give him a death glare.

"Tomorrow morning Miss. We have to keep you for observations," he says trying to be polite but I can tell he's pissed off.

I yank all the tubes and stuff I'm connected to and stick my tongue out at him. He's just standing there shaking his head in dismay.

"Now you will let me out," I tell him.

"Sorry but I can't."

I get off the bed I was on and bravely walk right up to him. I stand as tall as I can right in front of him and look up. He's like a giant to me considering I'm about 5'6". Yeah I'm small just deal with it.

He looks down at me and give me a toothy grin. I cross my arms and try to look tough. There's no way I'm going to let this guy beat me.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way. Now." I say to him through gritted teeth.

He shakes his head, "Not happening."

Before he could even blink, I had him pinned against a wall. Damn I never knew I was this strong, or that I just had the element of surprise.

He looks at me dumbfounded and I punch his nose really hard that I hear a crack. Whoops sorry about your nose, I mind link to him.

I wasn't sorry, in fact I actually liked that I broke his nose. I smile evilly at him.

He tried to push my off him but I have the upper hand.

I hear yelling down the hallway so I let Dr. Murphy go, "You just got lucky this time. So this is what you get for keeping me here when clearly I am healthy."

Emma is standing in the corner scared. I grab her arm and drag her out the room. Security is running down the hall toward us so we sprint trying to get away.

"Hey! You kids, stop right there!" One security yells.

We keep running, ignoring their shouts.

We turn the corner and find two doors on either side of the hallway. I pick the right one and we hid in it. I could hear the security guards running past still thinking we're running that way.

They're assholes. Why are security so stupid, I mink link to Emma.

She's still scared a little but she answers, Yeah, they are pretty stupid.

We wait another five minutes before we get out of the storage closet. We look down the hall to find more doors. I walk carefully down the hallway to the next door on the right. I motion for Emma to follow and she does. We reach the door silently like cats and open the door to find a girl sleeping on a bed.

She appears to be about 20 or so. The light glistens off her long black hair. Her eyes are shut and her breathing is slow like she's sleeping.

"She's sleeping," I whisper to Emma.

She just nods at me and continues to look at the girl.

I find a clipboard at the end of her bed. It said:

First Name: Kayla

Last Name: ?

Was found at edge of woods, seriously injured. Don't know anything else about her.

I hand Emma the clipboard so she could read it.

The girl wakes up and looks at me strangely, "Who are you?"

"I'm Sophia Radford from the forest pack," I know this girl is a werewolf.

"I'm Kayla Chase from the mountain pack."

"Why are you here?"

"My pack was joining with rouges for something and I protested against it so they banished me to the woods to die. Good think I found your pack."

"Wait it's not my pack, Jackson Devine is the alpha. I'm just a person in his pack."

"No you're not," Emma looks at me crossed, "You are the alphas m-" I put my hand over her mouth.

"I'm the alphas friend, just a friend," I laugh nervously.

I take my hand off Emma's mouth slowly, scared she might tell Kayla. Emma just stares at me shaking her head disapprovingly.

"So Kayla, how long until you can get out of here?"

"I could leave now, I'm all healed thanks to the werewolf healing," she smiles.

"Great! Lets go," I take her hand and help her up.

Once she was on her feet, she ran out the room with Emma and I in pursuit.

------------------------

So should Sophia be Kayla's friend or nah? Maybe Kayla will help Sophia or maybe she'll turn her in to the mountain pack to be murdered.

Sorry I haven't been updating like I use to, I've had a little bit of writers block. I've been thinking about what's gonna happen at the end, hopefully you guys will like my ideas. 😁

I use to use my computer to write this but I stopped after chapter 2 I think. I use my phone now so sorry for the mistakes.

Please comment and vote.

-Ash ❤️