Chapter 20: Action

So maybe for the next couple chapters, they're gonna be in third person pov. The picture is Liam, sorry i posted a pic of him late.....

Third person pov (Sophia and Kayla)

Sophia was so excited that she finally got to talk to Jackson even if it was for a little bit. He told her what happened to them. How they got tricked into going into the woods by Kayla, that they tried to get away but one of them happened to be immortal so he can't die. He also said that they have been whipped if they didn't cooperate, that made Sophia really angry that she lashed out at a tree, poor tree, they been hurt by Aiden and now Sophia. How many enemies can trees get?

Kayla tried to calm Sophia down but she ended up getting slashed in the face by Sophia's claws. Blood trickled down her cheek but she didn't show the pain on her face. Sophia quickly shifted back to a human and apologized.

"It's fine," Kayla tries to tell her but Sophia still feels bad, "I got hurt worse than this at my pack."

Sophia stops talking and stares at her shocked. When she finally realizes that she should say something, she says, "Sorry to hear that. How about if you join our pack? Since I'm going to be luna then I can get the alpha to agree, he'll listen to me."

"Ok but first should we go and rescue Jackson and Aiden now?" Kayla asks.

Sophia nods her head so they head off toward the mountain pack.

(Jackson and Aiden)

Jackson is pacing back and forth in their cell with this hands behind his back. Aiden is sitting against the wall planning the death of the two guards.

Jackson stops pacing and turns toward Aiden, "I know you're planning the guards' death."

"How do you know that?" Aiden looks up to Jackson frowning.

"We are practically brothers, we both grew up together as best friends so of course I would know you. Anyway you're what, a Taurus?"

"Wrong zodiac sign," Aiden rolls his eyes, "I'm a Scorpio stupid. Always planning peoples deaths. Well not literally but I am planning those two guards' deaths."

One of the guards bangs on the metal bars with his sword, "You know we can hear you."

"I don't give a shit!" Aiden yells at them.

"Well at least I'm better because my zodiac sign is Cancer," Jackson boast.

"Why the hell are we talking about zodiac signs right now when we could be going by Sophia's plan?" Aiden complains.

"I don't know."

"Exactly. Now go back to pacing back and forth while I continue to plan their deaths." Aiden says.

Jackson stands there still with his hands behind his back but now he's staring out the window. Soon footsteps are coming closer to their cell. Jake appears with a whip, "Come on mutts. Time for you guys to get back to work."

Jackson smiles. It's time for some action.

----------------------

Sorry this chapter is short. I just don't really know what to write :T i just been reading some zodiac sign books so i just thought i should put it in there lol.

Thanks for reading this. Please comment and vote!

Ima now call myself wolf girl lol. 😋

-Wolf Girl ❤️✌🏻️