Chapter 19: Hope

In this chapter I decided to try to do third person pov. Part of it will be about Sophia, Emma, Olivia, and Kayla. The other part will be about Jackson and Aiden.

Third person pov (Sophia, Emma, Olivia, Kayla)

Emma stomps into their makeshift tent they made out of wood. Sophia is still sleeping with her hair covering her face. Emma shakes her abruptly causing Sophia to slap her, "What the hell? Couldn't you just try something else besides shaking me?"

Emma walks out without answering her. Sophia grumbles but gets up and walks out. Everyone is talking away and didn't even notice the grumpy Sophia.

She sighs fed up with all this bullshit, "Guys why are you ignoring me?"

They all turn their heads toward her but only one person answers, "Because all you think about is getting your precious mate back, wait no mates," Emma stretches out the last word, "You aren't even sad that Liam died. I could see it in your eyes, all you really care about are your mates and not your friends anymore! I'm going back because it's clear that I'm not useful here. Anyone else with me?" Olivia nods her head toward Emma.

Emma walks up to Sophia and practically yells into her face, "I am no longer your friend if you think love comes first! Now bye! Forever."

Emma and Olivia walk away toward the direction of the forest pack not even risking a glance behind. Sophia's heart feels like it's been ripped in two watching her best friend leave her.

Sophia sits down on the leaf covered ground. It's fall right now so she crosses her arms trying to stay warm while she thinks. Kayla comes up to her but Sophia doesn't look up, she's too caught up in her thoughts. Finally she decides to get up but immediately shift into her white wolf.

Phia runs to a spot where the trees break away so you can see the bright sun shine through. She stops and howls. It echoes throughout the woods and to the mountains where the mountain pack is. She was hoping Jackson and Aiden could hear.

Third person (Jackson and Aiden)

Jackson is the only one awake this time of the morning. The guards are half asleep standing up. Aiden is slumped against the wall snoring lightly.

Jackson is counting the metal bars of their cell they been put into. The bars are covered in wolfsbane which burns werewolves. Jackson instantly perks up when he hears a familiar howl. He can tell it's Sophia's by the way it makes him feel; safe, longing, hope.

Jackson shakes Aiden awake before the howl ends. It does after a couple minutes and Jackson and Aiden both know what each other feels but the one that is the strongest of all; hope.

If only they could shift to their wolves so they could howl in respond. They cell they're in is cursed like the basement where Sophia's dad tortured her.

"Aiden, do you know what this means?" Jackson asks with hopefulness in his voice.

"Help is coming," Aiden stares at the wall like he can't believe he can get out of this hellhole finally.

Jackson wishes Sophia would hurry. He tries to tell Sophia, trying to get past the block. If he marked her then it would be a little bit easier.

The guards noticed the howl so they turned to their prisoners, "Help isn't coming so don't get your hopes up."

Jackson still tried to get through to Sophia, he didn't even hear the guards. Aiden on the other hand, threatened the guards, "Listen you dirtbags, we will escape and when we do, I will personally kill both of you myself."

The guards laughed at that, "Nice try mutt but you aren't getting out of this cell until Sophia is captured. She should be here any time now."

Aiden's face is covered with anger he never knew he had, "Do. Not. Call. Me. Mutt. Ever. Again. You listen to me, I will get out!"

The guards laugh even more and go back to their positions.

While that was happening, Jackson somehow got through the curse. Maybe love overpowers curses like that. He knew their plan now, all he has to do is tell Aiden.

------------------------

Sorry if this third person pov sucks. It night time where im at, im tired, and im using my phone so there may or may not be alot of mistakes.

I just had to try that third person pov. Maybe i could do the rest in third person or just some chapters or the rest back to what it was before. Comment what you think.

I hope someday this story will be on the what's hot list for werewolves or something. I dream about stuff that wont happen alot :T so that's probably not gonna happen...

Please comment and vote. Thanks!

Love ya people for reading this ❤️

-Ash ❤️