Chapter 9: Plan

Jake's pov

After my visit with Jackson, I walked out of the hospital smiling. I can't wait for the fight because I will crush him and take over his pack.

I still have nightmares of when he destroyed my pack. I guess the past can haunt you.

The day we attacked his pack was the worse day ever. It was early in the morning, we passed the border of his pack and was almost to the end of the woods. We didn't know they were ready for us. They attacked out of nowhere. I had to watch every single people in my pack die, I don't know why Jackson let me live. He just let me go but not without a threat, "If you ever come back, I will rip your throat out!"

I shudder and keep walking toward the woods where the rouges are waiting for me.

People gave me weird looks as I pass them. I am after all a stranger to them because I don't live here. One guy growled at me, I just scowl at him. People can be so mean sometimes but why should I care, I'm going to be their alpha soon. That day will be the best day of my life.

I imagine what it's going to be like, me pinning Jackson down. I clam onto his throat. Even though his wolf is bigger than mine, I can still beat him. Then I'd watch his life drain out of him. Everyone will bow down to me and I will just be smiling and thanking them. Some will hate me and I'll have them killed. Oh what a happy day that'll be.

I look up at the setting sun and wish I had someone here that I could watch the sunset with. I've never found my mate yet. Well I plan on never finding her because then I would be weak. Having a mate can make you weak, if someone kidnaps your mate then you would go after them without a plan and get yourself killed.

I wink at a few pretty girls, some roll their eyes and walk away, but most of them blush and batted their eyes at me. I chuckle and keep walking toward the woods.

When I reach the woods, Luke, the person that attacked Jackson, walks up to me worriedly, "Hey, some people in Jackson's pack are close and closing in on us."

"Shit, how far are they?" I question him.

"About 100 feet sir."

"We have to move out right now," I yell to everyone, "Start heading toward the mountain pack."

Everyone does what I told them to and we're hiking through the woods with Luke in the front.

We see a couple normal wolves but they stayed well away from us.

By nightfall we reach the mountain pack. A few guards are there but they let us go ahead.

"Mike, get your ass out here right now!" I shout.

A tall and very buff man appears. He walks over to me, "How can I help you Jake?"

"We need a plan now," I growl at him.

"Ok, the pack will be out here shortly," Mike informs me.

"No, just us two," I demand.

"Come into my house then," He motions for me to follow him and I do.

We come up to a well built two story white house. The door is a dark green and made out of wood. We open the door and walk into the living room. It has a fireplace where there's a fire going, a plaid couch and two matching chairs where they're facing the 40 inch tv in the corner by the fireplace.

We sit down on the couch and start talking, "I think we should send a spy to Jackson's pack," I tell Mike and he agrees.

"I'm thinking we should send Kayla," Mike tells me frowning.

"Why a girl?"

"She can be Sophia's friend and when the timing is right, lead her to use so we can kill her."

"You're baby isn't going to be the next special person with two mates," I scowl at him.

"How do you know?" His brown eyes are staring at me and waiting for my answer.

"I just know," I look down at the glass coffee table that's by the couch.

"Well that's not a good enough answer," he snaps at me.

"My plan is to send Kayla into Jackson's pack, have her be friends with Sophia, kidnap Jackson and Aiden, Sophia will try to find them, Kayla leads her here, we get Sophia and kill her, and wait until your baby is born and see if it is the special person," I explain to him.

"That sounds like a good plan, I'll tell Kayla in the morning."

"No, tell her now so it seems like we kicked her out of your pack. If you want it to seem like she got kicked out then it's best to do it at night."

"Fine," he walks out.

Seconds later he returns with Kayla.

The glare from the fire pit flickers in Kayla's sky blue eyes.

"Have a sear Kayla," I pat the cushion next to me.

She comes over wearily and sits down, "What do you want?"

"We want you to go to Jackson's pack in the forest and pretend we kicked you out of this pack," I start explaining, "Then you'll be friends with Sophia Radford. One night we'll kidnap her mates, Jackson Devine and Aiden Shay then we think Sophia will come after them. What your job is to get Sophia to come here without blowing your cover."

"Why choose me?" She asks.

"Because you're a strong girl," Mike answers for me.

"Ok, I'll do it."

"Good girl," I compliment her, "Go now before it gets too dark out."

She gets up slowly and walks over to the door the spins around, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I frown. I have no idea why she thanked me.

With that she turns around and walks out the door and out of sight.

-------------------------

You're probably wondering how the person that Aiden supposably killed is still alive, right? Well that will be answered later so keep reading 😁 I'll update as soon as I can.

Thank you people who are reading this, comment ideas or whatever and vote please 😁

My best friend WolfGirl989 has started writing a story but so far there's only one chapter and I already think it's way better than mine. So please check it out. Thank you.