Chapter 12: Torture

I whimper and crawl to the nearest wall ignoring the pain.

He walks up to me and I press myself against the wall. He turns off the flashlight so I only see a black silhouette of him in front of me. A flair of pain engulfs my left cheek and I cry out in pain.

When my parents were young and madly in love with each other, they decided to build their own house. My dad hired a witch to help them and he asked her to put a spell on the basement so you can't reach your wolf. When I was little he would always lock me up down here if I did something wrong but he never tortured me.

"Nobody is going to help you. When I'm finished, no one will like you," he sneers.

All I can do is wait for the torture to stop.

He picks me up by my hair, I try to punch him but he's too far away. When I'm eye level to him, he slams my head again the wall, I bite back a scream. Tears prickle in the corner of my eyes.

"I want you to suffer. I can't believe I chose to have a kid in the first place. I was hoping for a boy but instead I get stuck with this excuse for a girl," he lets go of my hair and I fall to the ground and I feel my leg break, I let out a blood curling scream.

I can tell this is only the beginning. He grabs my arm and uses his knee to break it. I can taste blood in my mouth.

My dad yanks me up and drags me to a wooden chair. He finds some rope and ties me to it.

"Now lets see how tough you are."

He punches me in the stomach. I feel like I'm dying. My eyes are adjusting to the dark and I can see a smile on my dads face, he's enjoying torturing me. I wish I can get out of the hellhole.

I spit blood at his face which only makes him angrier, I soon regret it. He punches my face and I blackout only for a second.

He walks around me so he's behind me. I here some shuffling and he comes back with a knife. I close my eyes and wait for the pain to come. He stabs me in my left shoulder. Why do I have to be left handed?

He doesn't take the knife out and instead gets a gun. I swallow nervously.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you, only make you suffer and soon you'll beg me to kill you," I don't remember my dad being this violent.

He aims the gun at my leg that isn't broken and shoots. I see black at the edges of my vision. I scream one last time before I just slump back in defeat.

Upstairs I hear the door open, I hang on to the hope I have left of being free from my dad.

"Shit!" My dad cursed and he goes upstairs leaving me tied up to the chair.

I hear a lot of commotion upstairs. Soon the yelling and screaming starts. A thought passes into my mind that he killed my mom. I start to panic.

The basement door open and someone comes downstairs.

The stranger comes over to me and carefully takes the knife out which causes me to whimper in pain. When he finally gets it out, he uses it to cut the ropes. Then he picks me up bridal style.

The feel of the stranger's hands are familiar. I concentrate on trying to figure out who it could be.

When we get upstairs, I finally see who my rescuer is, "Jackson!" I say happily.

"Sophia, what did that asshole do to you?" He looks at all the bruises on me. When he gets to my shoulder, anger erupts in his eyes.

He sets me down on the couch and goes over to my dad who is groaning on the floor.

"YOU JACKASS ARE GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW!" He yells at my dad. Jackson shift into his wolf and starts tearing apart my dad, I look away.

When he's finished, he shifts back and walks over to me, "How much pain are you in?"

"Hurts like hell," I can barely whisper.

He picks me up again bridal style and carries me outside where I see my mom run up to me, tears are in her eyes.

The time she reaches us, I blackout.

------------------------

Yay her dad is dead 😄 Please comment what you think so far. Vote too please.