seven

a/n - heeeeeeeeey! the pic attached is of Mitch and Scott in this chapter :)

DOUBLE UPDATE DOUBLE UPDATE DOUBLE UPDATE YAY
I wrote this chapter a bit differently, it's more of Mitch's inner thoughts than usual, so I wanted to update it along side a previous chapter just incase everyone hates it HA

Ready for a lot of dialogue and deep thoughts? Good :)

"I see that you've taken ownership of my bed.."

I look up at Blondie through my eyelashes, taking a sip of hot chocolate out of an Elmo mug.

"...and my mug too, sweet."

"Bitch, chill out. I could have taken your Cookie Monster mug, then you'd have something to cry about."

He holds his hands up in front of him, shaking his head, "I'm not crying, it's cute."

"Ah," I sigh, closing my eyes and relaxing into Scott's bed, "I am feeling cuddly."

"You look cuddly."

"Come cuddle me?"

Scott walks over to me, lying beside me on the bed as he grips onto me tightly and pulls me on top of him, "you are now sufficiently cuddled."

"Yeah," I groan, struggling to breathe as Scott playfully tightens his grip on me, "also sufficiently dying.."

"Shit, sorry," he laughs, letting go of me as I roll back onto the bed and rest my head on his chest. Scott pulls the covers up over us as he flicks through the channels on his TV, sighing as he realises that there's nothing decent to watch.

"Scott?" I say quietly, listening to his breathing as his hand touches my back, "I wanna talk. I mean, one of those deep talks that you always hear about on tumblr, about fears and dreams and shit. Can we talk?"

"We can talk, goofball. You're so strange,"

"What?" I lift my head, "why?"

"Just your train of thought, I wish I knew what you were thinking, it just interests me."

"It bores most people."

"I'm not most people."

I smile up at Scott before resting my head on his chest yet again. He begins to trail his fingers across my back, running up to the back of my neck and down to the bottom of my spine.

"What are you afraid of?" I breathe quietly,

"Well," Scott sighs, "a lot of things."

The atmosphere begins to change as I become more relaxed.

"I'm afraid of.. Jeez, I'm afraid of pushing away the people that I love, being lonely, not being wanted I guess.."

"I don't think that would ever happen, Scott," I lift my head, meeting his eyes, "I haven't been in your life for long and I already know that people adore you."

"Hm," Scott raises his brow, "what do you want? You're being nice to me and I can't figure out why.."

I laugh, hitting his chest lightly, "don't get used to it,"

"What are you afraid of?"

I shrug my shoulders, "there's not really a lot left to be afraid of, I've been through a lot... But, I don't know, I guess I'm afraid of letting people down? If I mean something to someone, I don't want to like.. Disappoint them.."

Scott pulls me in closer, resting his chin on the top of my head as it goes silent.

"There's so much that I don't know about you.." He whispers, "I want to know more, I want to know you.."