thirteen

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES

enjoy :)

I smile playfully, reaching over to switch the lamp on. As light floods the room, I notice that Scott has his bottom lip between his teeth and is staring at me intently. I sit up, pulling the covers up to my waist as I rest my back against the wall.

"Mitch can I just ask... How personal is this gonna get?"

I run a hand through my hair, "as personal as you want, I don't want you to be uncomfortable, it's just a game. If I ask something that you don't wanna answer then just say... Pineapple, or something."

"Pineapple," he chuckles, "got it."

"Okay.." I breathe, "let's start it off simple, is your real name Scott?"

Scott smiles, "yes."

"Do you enjoy being friends with me?"

"Yes, of course.."

I mean, of course he does. It's me.

"Just the 'yes' would be fine," I smirk as he rolls his eyes, "are you happy that we're playing this game?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know, I mean I-"

"That's not a 'yes' or 'no', Scotty.."

He exhales deeply, "Yes."

Time to have some fun.
Let's see how far I can push this boy.

I smile, "good.. I'm just gonna straight up ask you. Are you a virgin?"

Scott's eyes widen as he laughs loudly, "jeez, Mitch.. No, I'm not a virgin."

Not a virgin, okay, that's fine. I can live with that. I don't want to think of him getting intimate with anyone other than me, but whatever. Is that weird?

"Have you had sex with a girl?"

"Yes."

Ew ew ew ew

"Was her name Kirstie?"

"What? Mitch you're so stupid," Scott laughs, followed by me bursting out into laughter. We both know I'm joking, they've never had sex, I just like winding him up. Also, I don't wanna think about him having sex with any female, so joking about Kirstie seems to be the only reasonable thing to do for my sanity.

"I know, I know," I sigh, wiping a tear away from my eye, "okay.. Did you enjoy your first time?"

"Yeah, I guess."

No, he was supposed to say 'no, Mitch, it was terrible, it would have been much better if it was with you.'
Who am I kidding?

"Have you had sex with a girl more than once?"

"Yes."

FRICK no, he really is straight, isn't he?

But I am so tempted to ask him about a guy. Maybe that's what it is, maybe he's been with a guy before and he didn't like it. Maybe that's why I'm so curious about his sexuality, because he's confused about it himself.

But maybe I'd be pushing him too far, I don't wanna make him uncomfortable.

"Hm," I pout my lips as I think of a suitable question, "do you like me?"

Scott pauses for a second, looking into my eyes, "yes."

"Do you think I'm cute?"

"Who doesn't? I mean, yes."