NOT AN UPDATE

Hi guys.

I'm posting this as an update on every story that I have uploaded just to ensure we're all on the same page (pardon the pun).

Some major changes are going to be happening in order for me to get back on track with writing, some of which may disappoint some of you.

Firstly, I will be removing Heartache on the Big Screen and Stars and unpublishing them. I just really don't enjoy these stories and they carry some bad memories along with them, and although I am super grateful for all the support still on them, I think I would feel happier if they were no longer published.

Secondly, the continuation of Blondie is put on hold indefinitely. I don't know when or if I will ever write that story again, so please don't get your hopes up for updates there.

Thirdly, updates for Moving Mountains will continue however will not be as frequent as they were when I first began the story. As I'm sure you're aware, I haven't updated for months due to life issues, and I'm struggling to get back into a writing schedule, but I'm trying. Something that I am going to change in Moving Mountains is the chapter length. From now on, my chapters are going to be much longer so I don't disappoint you guys with a 1000 word update when I update every so often. Hopefully now, there will be more for you to read making it more worth while.

And finally, everything with Clouded will remain the same.

Sometimes you just fall out of love with some of your stories and the time/place you were in or the person you were when you wrote them can be hard to look back on. That is simply what has happened with Heartache on the Big Screen, Stars and Blondie. I love them a lot, but I just don't want them to be published anymore.

Moving Mountains and Clouded are some of my favourite pieces that I've ever written and I want to continue them as best I can. So I will.

Sorry if this upsets or disappoints any of you, I'm grateful for every piece of support and every read and I am trying to write again for all of you. Got lots of prewritten chapters that I cant wait to share.

I hope you all had a lovely New Year and Christmas (if you celebrate it).

Pop x