thirty

I don't like this chapter at all, but I hope you enjoy it anyway I guess :)

"Scott..." I whine, straddling his back as he lies on his stomach watching TV, "I'm bored, do something interesting."

"Like what, Mitchy?" He groans, following with a long, exasperated sigh.

"Like kiss me."

Scott chuckles, still not moving, "come here then."

"Bitch!" I shout, placing my hand on his back, "I'm not moving. You come to me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not the one who's been lying like a slug all day! I've cleaned the kitchen, fed Wyatt, cleaned his litter tray, washed your clothes, changed the sheets and you have just lay here and-"

Scott flips over beneath me, gripping my thigh with one hand as he reaches up, placing his other hand on the back of my neck, pulling me down and pressing my lips against his. I smile into the kiss, placing my hands on his chest before pulling back slightly, "you did that just to shut me up..."

He laughs, his eyes locked on my lips, "you know me too well..."

Slowly pulling me back towards him, we kiss for a few moments before Scott sits up, still holding me as I sit on his lap with my knees on either side of him.

"You wanna do something interesting?"

I nod slowly, looking up at him through my lashes. Running my fingers over Scott's arms, I place them on his shoulders.

"You asked me questions, do you remember?"

I frown, "yes, why?"

"Well now it's my turn." Scott smirks, "no safeword. You're not allowed to say pineapple."

"Hm," I smile playfully, "okay..."

"Okay... First question.." Scott tilts his head, "are you happy?"

"Yes."

He smiles, biting his lip, "do I make you happy?"

"Yes..." I say quietly.

"Do you like me?"

"Yes, a lot."

"Are you attracted to me?"

I frown playfully, "are you fishing for compliments?"

"Hey," Scott pouts, "I'm asking the questions, stupid. Are you?"

I sigh, "of course I am."

"Good," he smiles, "do you enjoy kissing me?"

"Mmhm," I bite my lip, my eyes dropping down to his.

Scott moves closer, his breath hitting my lips, "do you want me to kiss you now?"

I nod, moving closer till our lips are almost touching. Scott kisses me quickly, still staying directly in front of me, "would you like me to kiss you again?"

Taking my bottom lip back in between my teeth, I nod again, expecting Scott's lips to touch mine. Instead, he moves towards my neck, "what about here?"

His breath hits the space below my ear, as I close my eyes for a second, "mm.." I mumble out, nodding my head slowly.

Scott gently presses his lips to my neck before pulling back, placing his hand on the back of my head and gently tilting my chin up, allowing him more access.

"Again?" He whispers deeply, his other hand gripping to my thigh as I still sit straddling his lap.

"Yes.." I breathe, slightly digging my fingers into his shoulders.