Imagine #2

I have weird friends and should most likely stop listening to them but here we are .

Faker x reader

" hey guys (youtube name) here and I am back for another episode of LoL with my boyfriend !" I did my introduction and edited it so they could see Faker . " and facecams !" I yelled . " how much red bull did you have ?" I snickered . " maybe four cans why ?" His face was priceless . Faker laughed " that's too much ! You'll never sleep !" I smiled " that's the point sleep is for the weak !" I yelled . I opened team builder and invited him " I am support of course now are you going to be the adc or are you going to abandon me ?" I asked summoning Sona . " sorry babe mid lane is calling me ." Faker smirked . I pouted then laughed . I waited for players to join . They were random so I knew they would either fangirl or fanboy depends on the person . Sure enough the team chat exploded . Me and Faker laughed our team was made up of huge fans of ours . " wow I have never seen such an op team." I commented . Bot lane was Sona and Ashe vs Jinx and Lux . Faker was Ahri and was vs a Kat . And top lane was the new Fiora vs Jayce . Jungle was Elise vs Nid . " hey babe ." I asked . I had an evil plan . Faker looked at me " yeah ?" I smirked . " you better beat Kat ." Faker grinned . " or what ?" I laughed evilly ." Or I won't kiss you for a whole month ," His mouth made and o shape  I laughed .  " so just incase you lose ." I leaned across my desk chair and pecked his lips . Settling back into my desk chair .  " okay time to kick ass !" I cracked my knuckles .  I bought the basics for Sona and went into my lane " woo I am sonic ." I commented on the starting speed . Faker snickered . We did good early game . I pinged near drag " hey faker ." I said excitedly . " what ? " he said chuckling at my excitement . " I am the dragonborn !" I yelled and played some music from the game Skyrim . We killed the dragon but the enemy team popped up and kill Faker . His killer happened to be Kat . "Jogeumdo !" Faker yelled in Korean ( damn and yes I did use google translate 😋) " agileul jinjeong ." I said ( calm down babe ) .  He sighed and continued playing .  I made my escape and recalled .  We won the game and played another and lost .  We weren't really trying so it didn't matter .  I did my outro  and shut the stuff down .  Faker watched me " your not going to edit the video ?" Faker asked .  I giggled and shook my head . He  closed his eyes and slumped in his chair .  I sat on his lap and played with his hair .  Just to be mean I stopped and ignored him with my phone .  He opened his eyes and glared at my phone .  He pulled it out of grasp and threw it on our bed .  " hey !" I protested  . He attacked my lips I smiled into the kiss .  " I love you ." I whispered .  " I love you too ."