Jhin x reader part two

There is one more part after this :) 

<><><><><><>

" what are you doing Y/n?" Jhin asked loading Whisper . Y/n was moving objects around without touching them . Raising her hands she lifting a large rock that hit a trees roots. Now the tree was grand, waterfalls coming out of the leaves yet the start of the water was hidden. " helping the world tree my people once called it mti wa uzima or tree of life ." Y/n stated healing a dying branch . Jhin raised an eyebrow yet it would go unseen since his mask was on again. 

With the last rock moved the tree seemed to come alive the leaves a light blue while the water turned gold . " what does that gun do ?" Y/n asked calmly yet caution creeped into her tone .  " it makes death a masterpiece." Y/n frowned and left the area the plants dieing at her unhappiness. Y/n entered the throne room and to her suprise her Father and her Brother were there. " Father, Brother, what brings you here." Jhin appeared at her side equally curious. 

Brother grinnned sensing opportunity in the man next to his sister.  " we wanted to meet your guest Daughter."Father said yet Y/n looked at her brother his eyes held evil yet they were unique, where the whites would be there was black and his irises were completly red. " do you own anything else in your wardrobe Brother." Y/n teased since he only wore black armor.  His eyes narrowed into a glare. Jhin was silently observing he did not like the man known as Brother.

" well Jhin go ahead I will be back ." y/n said a growing guilt growing in the pit of her stomach.  She headed off to the pool of the future, a golden lake that if one fell into would see the future but only  a few hours ahead.  Y/n felt bad for leaving Jhin to her Fathers many questions.  Her Brother seemed off, like he was going to do something that he would regret. 

Upon arrving the trees almost bowed in Y/n presence.  She sat infront of the merky gold or more like copper lake .  Sighing deeply and bracing herself Y/n jumped. Everything went black then a flash of white .  The scene was dark, her brothers tower maybe? Y/n thoughts were confirmed when the dead version of mti wa uzima was shown, Jhin sitting before it Whisper glowing red. Then she saw herself in her own silver armor . It was truly a beautiful set. The chest plate had ivy patterns engraved on it so it looked like the plant was climbing up it. The other pieces were plain silver yet were still unique.

" give me the sword Y/n and I won't have to put a bullet through that pretty face." Jhin said not looking at Y/n .  Then the vision cleared. Swimming to the top of the water Y/n sighed. She would hhave to change events if she were to live . Y/n wasn't a fighter more of a healer and lover.  Though she protects what she loves and right now that was Jhin.

All Y/n had to do was get to the vault. The vault was a large place that only she and her Father could enter since Y/n obyed her Father while her Brother did not . What it held was a dark object of both light and dark magic.  It was called the sword of usawa or sword of balence.  What it did was exactly why it was named sword of usawa, it was made to kill Brother. 

<><><><><>

Mwhahahaha clifhanger >:), i am not quite sure why i like making them but anyways comment me your thoughts and also the last part is coming so prepare your butts for I am writting some feels.

~EvergreenArcher