imagine four

Genderbent Ashe x reader

It was Valentine's day on the rift .  Otps came true, and fangirls died on occasion.  I sigh I was never one for single awareness day .  I was single my self .  The League kept me to busy for now . Beside being a summoner was great privilege .  Now I don't normally sound this serious , I just lost a game and waiting for another takes forever these days .  The accept option came up on the summoning orb.  " finally !" My team laughed as I entered the room . " that's what we were saying , i am Kallie the team captain and this is DJ , Alex , and Patty ." I nod " y/n" I checked ranked team roster and found their team . " hmm they need a marksman I could ask ." " hey I could be your marksman for ranked team ." Kallie turns " how did you know we needed a marksman ." I show her the roster . " oh . " " I just check her match history she is Diamond One " DJ says looking at my profile . I got an invite to their team The Victorious Secret . I snicker and accept . Befriending them all . The game started in a minute . I picked Ashe .  I got the new skin Heartseeker . The summoners laughed as he spawned in . " of all the skins summoner why this one ?" Ashe complained . I giggled and shrugged . It took away his manliness and was funny .  The game had started , I made chit chat with Kallie as we waited for the rift to be ready .  Mainly clean . 

A few hours later

" whoa that was some match wasn't it !" Kallie exclaimed .  I nod and was out of breath . Carrying was hard .  " you did well y/n" I jump .  Turning , I meet crystal clear blue eyes . " geez Ashe give a woman a warning next time ." He winks .  " the ladies never see it coming ."  I blush .  Don't look y/n you have a reputation to keep .  Damn it I looked .  " I think I'll go now ."  Kallie says taking the rest of the team with her .  And we were alone  .  " you know I always wondered what was under the hood ." Ashe says and circles me like I was his prey yet it was more casual .  Poking me hood he said " care to share ." I panic summoners can't pull off the hoods it was a rule but then again when have I cared for rules .  Pulling down my hood my hair flew out . " you know sharing is caring ." I say pointing it his own hood .   Shaking his head as a no . He fiddled with his hands . Was he nervous ? Meeting my eyes he grabbed my cheeks I felt something cold hit my lips . Ashe was kissing me ! As quickly as it came it was over , he fled . I sigh blushing still. I heard giggling from a bush . I saw a fox tail poke out . " Ahri !" I screech. She cartwheels out of the bush . " I knew you two would get together ." Pulling my hood over I noped back to my room .