Imagine 19

Jarven x reader ( modern au) 

Christmas special ( I know its late ) 

" I miss him ." I said It has been four years since I had last seen my husband Jarven . " I am sure he is fine ." Lux said putting a hand on my shoulder. I stared at her " but what if he isn't how could I tell Sara that her father is dead I couldn't do that to her ."  Lux nodded and hugged me lightly she misses her brother too .  She brother Garen and Jarven were in the military , a few days ago Lux had married Ezreal I felt like it was her distraction but I knew she loved him .  " hey Lux y/n 's present is here ." Ezreal says kissing her cheek I weakly smiled .  Lux beamed and put her hands over my eyes .  " wha Lux ?!" She giggled and led me out of her room and down the stairs . " where are we going ?" she shushed me and turned me around then removed her hands . " okay turn around now !" She was almost bursting with joy what ever she had got me must have been good . I turned around and froze . Jarven stood with his arms outstreched .  I ran into his arms crying with pure joy . " oh my god ." Jarven spun me around . " I missed you so much baby ." I smiled and pulled him into a kiss  " I love so much ."  he smiled and leaned his forhead against mine . 

" I love you more ."