Imagine 22

Yasuo x reader 

Dedicated to :  GamerGirl_Erika 

I woke up to soft flute music and the moonlight streaming in through the window . A fimilar shadow was in the garden . It was Yasuo , he must still be having nightmares about his brothers death .  I rolled out of bed and made my way into our garden , the cherry blossom trees were in bloom leaving small pink petals in my hair .  Yasuo was sitting on a stond bench by the pond .  I sighed , " Yasuo ." I spoke softly to not startle him as I sat down besides him .  I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist in a side hug . " was it Yone ." he nodded . " and I still havn't found my place ." I sighed and put my hands on his cheeks so I could look into his brown eyes . " oh but you have already , your place is with me ."  I smiled and lean my forehead on his .  " you know I love you right ?" I giggled . " oh course I do because I love you too ."  we stayed like that until I almost fell asleep ." come on," he said picking me up like a bride ." you need your rest." I yawned and laided my head on his chest .  " so do you ."  I laughed and went to go leave but i caught his hand before he could .  "stay with me ." he smiled a little and laided next to me . 

" forever my love forever ."