imagine 26

Male Fiora  x reader

" oh I am so going to beat you ."I said picking up my sword .  " y/n you say that every time and I still manage to beat you ."  I frown at my childhood friend Fiora  . " shut up !" I yelled at him and tapped my finger against the hilt of my blade . Fiora  gave me his signature grin and got in a riposte  stance . " how about we make a bet if you win I can do whatever you want for the whole day but if I  win I get to court you ." I nearly dropped my sword in shock . " what !? " now I wanted him to win .  He lunged and I rolled out of the way , " hey I wasn't ready !" He just smirked and winked " All is fair in love and war dear sweet y/n ." I slashed at his arm , he just narrowly dodged it and counterattacked .  I bit my lip on focus . " stop doing that !"  Fiora  yelled blushing . I noticed and winked completely breaking his guard leaving him open , so I just took his sword out of his hands and ran . " Y/N GET BACK HERE !" I giggled and turned the corner into a closet . Closing the doors I heard his footsteps come near the closest . " hmm I wonder where ever could y/n  be ." I shuffled and then I instantly fell out and scarf on my head . Fiona stood in front of me with the most arrogant face I have ever seen him have on his face . " you cheated ." " no really I hadn't noticed."he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder . I spotted lux . " Lux helllllllp !" Fiora  turned the corner leaving Lux to stare after us and yell .
"FIORA GIVE Y/N BACK !"