Imagine 12

Male Caitlyn x reader
<><><><><><><><><>

I yawn and stretch my boyfriend was sound asleep next to me . I fell a warm hand lightly grab my hand . " don't go love stay with me . " I sigh and lay back down my face right next to Caitlyn's .  " good morning Sheriff ." I whisper lightly .  " morning love ." He kissed my nose lightly and stared at me with his warm chocolate brown eyes . I roll off the bed and land standing up .  " come on we are wasting daylight ." I say jokingly and go to grab some coffee . When I came back Caitlyn was dressed and loading His sniper rifle .  I took his top hat from the nightstand and put it on his head " there ." I was already dressed to go down to the station and solve some crime .  " thanks love now let's go ."

One car ride and a lot of bitch slapping later

I walk into my office angry . Vi happened to see me storming up the stairs because he followed me . " what did he do this time ." Vi asks leaning against . Vi was my over protective best friend with a violent nature . But with me he is different . " he told me he is going on a dangerous mission and won't let me go with him !" I yell flicking a paper ball at the wall . Vi flinches . Sitting on the couch in my office he sighs . " I go and make sure he will be okay ." I nod and pick up my gun . "I am going with you ." Vi who was at the door spins around on his heel . " no you are not if you get hurt Caitlyn will kill me ." I nod and sit back down . Vi left and I jumped up and followed him .

Time skip

I had followed them for about an hour until I over heard " I wish I had brought y/n things you be going much more smoother ."  Caitlyn openly vents .  I smirk and jump from my hiding place . " oh so now you want me here ." He looked up shocked . "what how did you ?" I smile .  " I followed Vi here ." He face palms and puts his hat on my head .  Pulling out my gun I motion to the door where Vi was beating people up inside . " shall we ?" Caitlyn smirks .

" we shall ."