Preference Four

What you do on rainy days

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Male Ashe : Mad Libs

" okay give me a animal ." You say looking over your masterpiece with Ashe's help . Which was really crappy sex jokes and deez nuts .  " and it can't be deez nuts ." You hear him sigh and you tap his nose to hurry him up .  " your mum ." You just stare at him " are you shitting me !"

Male Ahri : Pick up line wars
" are you the  doctor because your the only ten i see ." Ahri blushes madly and smiles sweetly .  "  are you from Japan because I want to get in your Japanties ." Your face paled and you nearly slapped him . 

Male Caitlyn :  Classic old Netflix
" Supernatural ?" You ask . Caitlyn abruptly shakes his head because the show made you cry and he didn't like you crying period . " how about friends ?" He asks taking the remote . You mull over the idea and nod . Laying your head across his lap and taking his hat .  " nooo your heavy ." You gasp .  " Caitlyn you have five seconds to run ."

Yasuo :  Pranking
Yasuo likes to sit outside and watch the rain .  Everything is peaceful until you sneak up on him and dump a whole bucket of ice water on him . Before you could get away he tackled you and started to tickle you .  " Yas nooo !"