Imagine 24

Male Janna x reader 

" you know I can take peoples breath away ." I huffed at Janna's little flirt and pulled my hood down farther .  God he was so peristant , " go away ." I said not looking back because his hidden weapon was puppy dog eyes , I have been with him long enough to know that . " aw don't be like that ." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest .  I blushed more than a Noxian assassin should .  Janna picked me up bridal stlye and laid me on our bed , knocking my hood off my head in the process .  He got in next to me and snaked his arms around my waist , " Y/n you know you are beautiful with out your hood " I actually smiled a little which made his whole face light up .  " and you have a pretty smile ." I rolled over so I could lay my head on his chest . I hummed a simple Noxian peace song which was suprising since Noxus was not a peaceful place , everything was corrupted by bloodlust and the thirst for war .  Me and my brother Talon were different , we kill those who need to die . " what are you humming ?"  I laugh and say " its an old tune I hardly remember the words ." Janna hummed in responce .  I loved nights like these they were so rare . I could never relax or someone I loved would die , its how my life worked .  " y/n why do you worry so much about me ." Janna asked sitting up bringing me with him .  I stared into his blue eyes that were clouded with confusion .  I hugged him and whispered " because you and Talon are all I have left ." janna sighed and rested his head on top of mine , wrapping his arms around my waist .  " I would never leave you ." I smiled a real smile and pecked his lips . " you know I love you ." he laughed . 

" that I do , that I do ."