Imagine 27

Jealous Ekko x reader
Requested by TweekChan

It was raining again . Although it was worse than a usal Zaun strom . " hey you alright ?" I asked when Ekko fell out of pace with me . He was death glaring a group of men who seemed to take a keen Interest in me . I smirked and rolled my eyes , he was never going to hear the end of this . Grabbing his hand I pulled him away laughing as I did so. " hey I was in the middle of something !" " mmhm." I recived a frown in return and he got a flick to the forehead.

" so why did you feel the need to murder those innocent men with your oh so dangerous glares." Rolling his eyes he replied with a very frustrated answer of " they were staring at you !" I giggled lightly . " I think I noticed ." I turned a corner that led into a brick alleyway . A few paces ahead and two to the left there was a Crack in a building . Going through it you would land yourself in the headquarters of the lost children of Zaun.

It was still patchwork but I made most the furniture while Tanya helped with the systems that kept the whole thing together . Tanya was a mysterious girl never one to stick around long before dashing off to go rob someone . I sat at my own workbench, I was making a bedframe for Ajuna since he broke the last one by taking a piece out to make a knife . " I see your back Y/n." Tanya's voice echoed from the rafters as she leaped down landing on the dark wood floors.

Tanya had a Noxian like accent yet the sharp tongue of a Plitover woman . " did you patch the holes in Sara's room ?" I asked putting in the final screw . " yes I did as you asked ." I smiled lifting the first part of the frame off the table. Tanya grabbed the other part as I walked down the third hallway to Ajunas room . Elizabeth was probably with him those two were as thick as thieves which was ironic because they were thieves .

Tanya kicked open the door and set her piece down I put my piece down the nice way . Attaching the two together I finished with Ajunas room . What was weird was that he was not there maybe on a food run since Alex was gone they must have went with him . " Thanks for the help Tanya ." I said turning around yet she was gone . Sighing I shook my head with a smile . She never stuck around unless she had to.

I headed back to my workbench when Jacob came up to me . " hey y/n could you teach me how to build like you do ?" He asked his eyes glittering with child like excitement . " sure ." I responded and began to teach him the basics.

◇◇◇

After an hour I was done teaching Jacob and he went to his bedroom while I headed to mine . I shared with Ekko since we were dating and all the older kids never let it go . He was already there when I opened the door. He didn't say anything which I took as that he was mad at me . " what did I do ?" He shooed me away with his hand . I looked over his shoulder and laughed of course he was working on his time machine .

" you need a break some time ." No response . So I really did do something. " if you don't tell me what I did how can I fix it ?" I said turning to leave my hand on the door knob. " wait.." Ekko's voice trailed off as he caught my left wrist . He pulled me into a hug I wrapped my arms around his torso . " I was just.. just ." Ekko's voice trailed off again . " just what ?" I asked softly .

" I was Jealous y/n." I smiled . " of Jacob ?" He nodded . " I would never leave you for him or anyone else." I said truthfully kissing his nose. " I love you y/n ." " I love you too Ekko."