Imagine Seven

Human Wolf x reader
( you are lamb )

" good morning lamb ."  I crack my eyes open and blink at the sudden light .  I yawn and wrap my arms around my husbands waist , burying my face in his chest .  " still tired little lamb ?"  I nod and tighten my grip .  " I have to go hunting Y/n."  I open my eyes to meet his purple eyes , Wolfs short raven black hair was still a little messy .  " no stay with me please ."  Wolf sighs and tucks a strand of my hair behind .  " you know I must go ."  I sigh and unwrap my arms .  " okay but be safe for me ."  " as always ."  I smile and watch him leave the room  ,  walking to the dresser I get ready for the day .                                                                                                               ...

I watch for Wolf from the window , our home was located at the edge of the forest .  I hear something crackle and sizzle " what ever could that be ?" I think aloud .  i walk down the stairs and smell smoke .  Alarmed I see a fire that was not there before .  The fire spread to the ceiling and a plank fell on top of me, trapping my legs  .  " Lamb !" I heard Wolf cry out .  " in here !" I call out my voice raspy.   He rushes by my side " go save yourself ."  my voice slowly turning into a whisper .   Wolf places his hands on my cheeks leans his forehead against mine .  " never one ."  I smile weakly " with out the other ."  I places my hands like his , by now the pain had stopped only tears filled its place .  I knew I was dying Wolf sensed it too and for our last and finale moment our lips met .   

                                                                                                    ......

The storyteller finishes the people of the town in tears " that is the story of Kindred the eternal Hunters and lovers ."  Little did they know Lamb and Wolf stood there smiling holding hands in spirit form lambs bow slung against her back and Wolf circling her , ever watchful of his beloved ."  and every where Lamb went ."Wolf starts and Lamb smiles   " Wolf was sure to follow ."