Imagine 18

Acadmey Ekko x reader

" so what do you think about Janna ?" I asked my best friend Ekko as we walked to class which was Bligewater history with Miss Fortune . Ekko shrugged , "shes okay but the whole I'll take your breath away thing isn't cool ." I laughed he smacked his arm .  " you know you like it ." He rolled his eyes and we went to the back two seats since Miss Fortune didn't have a seating chart or maybe didn't care I wouldn't know .  In the middle of a lesson we started passing notes to each other .  " how about Ahri ?" Ekko had written on the note .  I passed it back all it said was that she was a releationship stalker which was true she always bothered poor Ezreal about Lux .  Ekko snickered and passed it back . " oh then she must know your crush ." my face instantly paled he wouldn't , would he ?  I instantly scribbled back a NO and the bell rang .   I jumped from my seat and ran out of the room pulling Ahri with me .  " hey wha- oh hi y/n !" Ahri chirpped . I put my hands on her shoulders . " what ever you do don't tell Ekko that I have a crush on him okay ?!" I whisper yelled since it was the libary .  Ahri frowned , " aw but why you two would be the best couple ."  I shaked her back and fourth saying no over and over again til I was sure she understood .  " besides Ekko has a crush on Jinx ." Ahri smiled and ran away I was tempted to follow , but ah what the heck . I ran after her .  Ahri was in the courtyard by me and Ekko's spot under the tree she stopped in her tracks and went to Darius . Ah so tipcal of her .  I shrugged and went to the tree as I turned to the left . I stopped and felt me heart shatter , Ekko was kissing Jinx . I spun on my heel tears streaking my face .  I hated running from problems but this was one I couldn't face .  I hid in my secret place and sat on the grass that was now frozen because of me . A small winter snowstorm had started now .  The snow came down hard leaving me stranded under the bleachers alone .  When I had gotten a hold of myself I felt empty like I had lost him entirly when I hadn't . I was a bottler and never spoke about my emotion I just wish I could have told him when I had a chance . I stood and went out in the cold when something tackled me . " oh my gosh thank god I found you !" Ekko hugged me . " It wasn't what it looked like I don't love Jinx i - I love you ." I tilted his chin uo and kissed him the cold air clashing with the heat of our bodies . 

" well guess what I love you too ."