imagine 34

Zed X Reader {Part one?}

<><><><><>

Y/n remembers what he mumbled before his exile clear as day. "remove the shadow from the light, the shadow grows."  She prays that he in not right. Zed was exiled from our clan by using forbidden black magic shadow magic. If he doesn't stop it will swallow him whole and Zed himself will become the shadow. 

Now many years later Y/n misses him, his quirks,his laugh, his smile, its like apart of her died when he left. Now Shen's father was silent never uttering a word. Maybe he was reflecting still on his verdict . Guilt tends to do that. Y/n sat under the tree where she met Zed it quickly became their place. Zed was keen on staying alone but he couldn't help it when Y/n was nearby.

They met when they were twelve. As the grew their releationship did so too. They were very close Y/n ingnored Shen's warnings that Zed was dangerous but all she saw was a heart that needed mending . This tree was where they had there first kiss and the last one too. 

Y/n was special she melted a frozen heart yet after  his parting it was hers that became frozen. " Master Y/n!" A child yelled running up to her . " ah hello Yana ." Y/n replied to the little girl before her. " what troubles you ?" Y/n asked sitting cross leg. Yana her full attention, just like with Zed .

" Who is Zed ?" Yana asked her big blue eyes glittering with curiously.

" A great man Yana, a great man."

<><><>
Isn't the song so beautiful its called the Tidecaller just for Nami. Also part two ?