Imagine eight

hey guys thanks for almost five hundred reads that is awesome and in honor of that milestone I am creating a series in a series .  The Pranksters Series ! And our first victim is the fabulous genderbent Diana , also if you want write down in the comments who our next victim should be .     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" hey guys y/n here and my amazing boyfriend Daniel or Princess Diana is letting me do his hair and he has this white hair gel and me being the awesome girlfriend that I am put glue in there instead of gel , so lets see how this turns out ."  I turn off my camera and grab Daniel's hair gel , he was so going to hate me for this .   I hide my camera in a cardboard box with a hole in it . Poking the hole it collapses inward revealing my camera . Waving to the camera I call Daniel in .  " hey Danny I'm ready !" I shout up the stairs trying to hold in my laughs .  I heard loud thumping as he hops down the stairs like the Easter bunny on steroids .  Sliding in the room he flips his hair and sits in my chair " I have arrived ."  I laugh and fluff up his white hair "I think I noticed Beyonce ." Daniel huffs remembering when we did a public embarrassment challenge  and I made him sing Beyonce in front of a group of girls .   I grab the glue gel and start doing what he does in the mornings .  " why does it feel so hard ?" I snort " that's what she said ."  He gives me an are you serious look and laughs ." no seriously why does it feel like you are killing my hair ." I giggle .  " you know how much left over glue I had left from that collage project." he nods " I replaced your gel with glue ."  I squeak and run off . Daniel just sits there processing what I just told him than runs after me " YOU DID WHAT ?!"