Zed x reader Part 2

Yana raised her eyebrows in wonder . Y/n smiled weakly, oh how she missed him . " Did you like him Master Y/n?" Yana asked as Y/n turned red at her question . Yana even though she was young, she had indeed perfected the smug I know everything face. "Don't give me that face ." Y/n said arms crossed . There was a small stare down between the two until Y/n stood up and walked into the woods .

She needed to clear her head thinking about him hurt to much. Her boots crunched dead leaves while the sounds of rushing water and bird chirps filled the air . The smell of pine never left too no matter how many times the forest had been set on fire .

Y/n hadn't known how long she sat by a waterfall until the suns last rays caught the water and set a golden orange glow across the pond. " Beautiful isn't it?" Y/n gasped . She never thought she wouldn't hear that voice again . Standing she spun around and hugged a familiar body . "I missed you so much ." She said a single tear of joy ran down her face . Zed had his mask off and smiled at the beautiful girl who's arms were wrapped tightly around his torso, in fears that he might disappear.

He tilted her chin up with his finger gazing into Y/n's eyes . They were like a whirlpool of color and Zed could never escape . Sweeping her off her feet they kissed the last rays of the sun gone now replaced with glorious starlight . " join me by my side in the order ." Zed whispered tracing a scar on Y/n's smooth skin . " Yes." Was all she said as he carried her away smiling for the first time in forever.

They stayed together forever , with only death to separate them