Imagine 20

Brand x reader 

Dedicated to : Annoying_Jean ( for being awasome )

I was what they called the Frostguard , a cold heart that matched the body frozen in ice .  " welcome to the Leauge my Princess Y/n ." I bowed to my Queen Lissandra .   I had just joined a few days ago and men were still hitting on me . I remember one man attepted to touched me and lets say he is missing a hand .  " well if isn't another frozen woman . "   I sighed ready to kill another person .  I spun on my heel arms crossed .  A man made entirly out of fire stood back aginst the wall a smug look on his face .  He strode up to me . " and who might this pretty woman be ."  I raised an eyebrow as he got in my face .  Instead of answering I blew ice cold air in his face and turned away my Queen smiling ever so lightly .  " what are you smiling at ?"  She just shakes her head and leads me away .  " That was Brand he is such a hot head isn't he ." I laughed .  " possibly ."  Lissandra raise an eyebrow an grinned . " not falling in love yet are you ?" I blushed . " no!" Lissandra only laughed and showed me my room .  

                                                                                                    ...

Its been four mounths and Brand still pesters me that has now turned into flirting .  " well well if it isn't miss tall dark and beautiful .  I blushed and kept walking .  " leave me alone ."  he keeps following me .  "  now why would I do that . " I turned right into a dead end this wasn't going to be good . I turned around and had to back into a wall .  He placed a hand beside my head . " how about I make you a deal kiss me and I will leave you alone . " My cheeks were completly red .  " fine ." I pulled his cheeks down and kissed Brand . It was short and sweet but also really hot .  I turned away and was able to walk away .  

" impress me and you might get more ."