Imagine 17

Male Kayle x reader 

The two guards thrust me forward into the judement room .  I stood my long hair in my face .  All woman in our city had long blonde hair it was the symbol of our immortality .  " you Y/n L/n have been trialed with treason and the sentence the removel of your grace ." my eyes widen . I did not flinch or show fear I would not give them that satusfaction .  " Kayle do it ." The cold hearted judge left with his jury , the guards followed too .  He lifted me by my neck . His sword was pointed at my stomach . I looked down then back up at his face . His blue eyes showed loss and sadness . His brother must be what he is thinking about . " i don't want to do this ." Kayle muttered . " but you must ." I stated coldly . His eyes snapped to my face with shock .  " you are the first to say that other beg for forgiveness . "  " why would I beg for forgiveness about something I didn't do ." His eyes softened .  I must be hard to know that your best friend has to kill you I would know . " just remember no matter what you did I love you . My eyes widen and before I could speak he thrusted hi sword into my stomach .  It all faded into black . 

My eyes blinked open . I sat up searing pain filled my leg . I glanced at a large gaping wound .  I ran a hand through my hair only to have it stop at my shoulders it was a h/c color and wavy .  A small thump in the dead grass made me jump .  I looked to my left  my sword was next to me  with a small note attached to it . " I am sorry I couldn't do it , come to the league with me " I smiled I knew that hand writing anywhere . It seemes the League is where I am going first .  

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ahh sory for not updating very often I have a lot of drafts that I am working on and this was one that I decided to cut short because I ran out of creative thoughts for it anyways thanks for all the support !

~EvergreenArcher