The Ripper Part one

Jayce x reader

One

Italics are the Rippers veiw on the world and what she is doing

<><>

It was late and cold. So very cold. Your fingers were numb from frost.  Heading home at night was never good .  Didn't they say don't go where the dark dwells? Well unfortunatly your house was just next to an alley.  Cold so very cold.  The lights flickered as you passed then bursted the glass shards passing your face leaving cuts and many scraps.  The was a looming black shadow a bang then nothing.

<><><><>

" she never returned home?" Vivienne asked Jayce has he told his story clearly panicked. Vivienne's face turned grim. " lets pray The Ripper didn't get her." Jayce's eyebrows creased in confusion. " The Ripper?" Vivienne sighed the topic at hand was not a pretty one. " There have been many murders, the victems are women prostitues mainly their um parts were ripped out as well as the heart and any vital organs." Vivienne explain shuddering at the end. 

" so she could be.." Jayce trailed off as Vivienne nodded . " i'm sorry I know I wasn't much help but as deputy I can help you with investigation.  " Thank you ." Jayce says shaking her hand. The murders were what the Ripper called her art. The Master piece was soon to be revealed .  

" Talk enough sense and you will lose your mind."

<><><><>

Kill the witness

leave no one behind

they must not know

With a blood chilling scream the plaything was dead.  Hm how boring .  The last poor whore dead along with all her friends ! Oh how bitter realtionships are. 

leave the area

they are coming 

escape

<><> 

" There been another mass murder want to come we could find clues to where she is?" Vivienne asked shutting down her holophone . Jayce had been losing sleep only Vivienne and her slivery eyes could calm him . " alright." He groaned getting up from the desk and trailing behind the blonde as she made her way through the crowds of the police. Caitlyn stood at the center of a large pile of dead girls.

The room dropped ten degrees. " deputy." "sheriff." Those were the only greetings exchanged between the two as Vivienne examined the bodies. With a startled scream Vivienne noticed a prostitute who was alive for only a mere few seconds and was pointing at a sign with tons of blood smeared on it . " Davenport hmm that's where old Noxian ships are there's were used a prisons." Vivienne thinks closing the protitutes eyes.

" Rest in peace I will avenge you and the others even if it costs me my head."

<><><>
Comment thoughts please! also do you like the longer ones that are in third person?