Nico Di Angelo x Reader

A not so small author's note before we begin(I'm sorry):

~Beware Of Typographical And Grammatical Errors.

~If You Know Me Personally,Then Keep My Identity Hidden.

~Bear With The Cliche Scenes.

~Please do not promote your own stories here. Those comments will be deleted.

~No hate will be tolerated, whether directed towards me or my readers. I'm not here to entertain bullshit and cat fights. If you're going to insult any of my readers, I'm afraid I'll politely have to ask you to leave. Or pull a Gordan Ramsay on you. The choice is yours.

~This Book Is Now Officially Completed So Obviously The Requests Are Closed.

~Don't EVER Steal My Work! Please guys, I'll probably turn yandere if you do!

~I'm Not Responsible For Sudden Feels Attack. If You Are Going To Complain,Then Better Blame J.K Rowling And Other Authors For Turning Me Into This.

~Any one direction or Justin Bieber related comments will be deleted. Lol just kidding. You guys are free to express your opinion. Please don't kill me.

~If You Are My Classmate Or School Mate,Don't You Dare Read This Story.I'm Warning You.

~~~~~

A/N:This is very cliche soooo......

Achoo!

You sneezed, regretting having an ice-cream with Nico and the seven yesterday. Percy had gone to a restaurant with Annabeth so you were all alone in your cabin. You were watching Doctor who and the whole floor was covered with used tissues. There was suddenly a knock on the door and the door opened the door to reveal the one and only Nico Di Angelo, your crush. You turned red due to embarrassment.

"Are you fine? Do you need any medicines?" Nico asked, concern written all across his face.

You smiled and replied, "I am fine Nic-achoo!". He chuckled and sat next to you handing you a strip of pills.

"Here, have them and you will be fine!" He said. You gratefully took them. He was about to leave when you said, "Wait! Please stay. I am getting bored and lonely here." He shrugged.

"What are you watching by the way?" he asked.

"Doctor Who" you replied.

"What's Doctor Who?"He asked making you gasp dramatically.

"You don't know what is Doctor Who?" you asked, still surprised and he shook his head. You began fangirling and started telling him about Doctor Who.

"So this is what Doctor Who is about." You concluded making him sigh in relief.

"Nah mate! Supernatural is wayyyyyy cooler!" He said.

Then you both began watching another episode of Doctor Who. You rested your head on Nico's shoulder and closed your eyes .He saw how cute you were when you slept and smiled.

"Y/N, you look so cute~!!!" he said. But little did he know that you were still awake, smiling and chuckling to yourself!

*After an hour*

Percy opened the door to see you and Nico sleeping peacefully on the couch. He smirked and took out his cell phone and took photos of you both. After all they might come handy when he had to blackmail you.....

~~~~

A/N:I know that phones are not allowed in CHB. But Leo coated the antenna with celestial bronze. So now phones and other gadgets are allowed!

Those who haven't yet realized, I randomly shuffled the parts. *evil grin*

Why did I do it? Because I was bored and I just learnt that you can change the order of the chapters on wattpad.