Leo x Reader

You were in your cabin watching the 'Barcelona vs Real Madrid' match with your boyfriend,Leo.Both of you love football(soccer).

But you were on #TeamBarcelona and he was on #TeamRealMadrid.

"You can do it!Barca!BARCA!BARCA!"You cheered.

 "You know Y/N,Real Madrid is wayyyy better!"Leo said and you ignored at him.  

"Go Messi!Go Messo!Go Messi!"You were busy cheering for your team to notice a glare from your boyfriend.This made Leo want to cheer for his team too!

"Real Madrid Forever!Real Madrid!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!"He cheered too.

"BARCA!BARCA!BARCELONA!"You cheered louder.

Him,being the competitive self,tried to cheer louder than you.But unfortunately it wasn't working.So he blew the air horn.

You got annoyed and dropped the bowl of popcorn on his head!He threw some popcorns at you and it slowly evolved into a popcorn fight.

Suddenly,the door burst open and Percy and Annabeth were standing there.

"Chiron sent us here to see what's happening.You guys are being too loud"Annabeth said.

"Yeah,Annabeth is right-wait a minute?!Is that the Barca vs Real Madrid match?!How could we have missed that Annabeth?!?!"Percy cried.

"Oh my gods!It is indeed the Barcelona vs Real Madrid match!Team Real Madrid all the way!"Annabeth cheered.

"No way!Team Barcelona all the way!"Percy said and high-fived you after noticing that you were wearing a Barcelona shirt.Smart Percy!hehehe!

"Lets see who wins the match!"Leo challenged and all four of you were busy cheering for your own team to notice an annoyed Chiron standing near the door.He came in and switched off the T.V exactly when Barcelona needed just 1 goal to win!

"Chiron!!"All four of you whined.

"You can watch it later.You four are being very loud!"Chiron said."Oh and don't you dare switch on the television!"Chiron warned and left.

"I bet Barcelona wasn't able to score!"Leo said after a few minutes of shock and silence.

"No!Barcelona won!"a quiet voice spoke.Everyone turned towards the source of the voice.It was Neeks.He must have shadow traveled to your cabin.

"Nico?How did you know?"You asked,secretly feeling happy at the amazhang news.

"I was watching the match with Will today.And I am on team Barcelona!"Nico said and you and Percy tackled him with a hug.You both high fived him.

"Hey!That's not fair!Real Madrid is a good team"Leo and Annabeth said.

"Yeah!Real Madrid is a good team.But Barcelona is better!"You said.

Little did you know there was a very irritated Mr D and a very happy Chiron sitting in the Big House.And the cause of all this was that Barcelona won!