Nico x Reader

I didn't have much homework today.So,Surprise!Guess who updated earlier than her schedule??Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~

You looked at the television with melanchlony lacing your bittersweet smile when you saw Spider man kissing Mary Jane passionately. (Yes! Spidey!!)

"What's wrong?" Nico asked

"Look at them. The kiss is so romantic!" you said. "Why do you not kiss me like this?" 

(because boi is gay okay i should continue)

Nico rolled his eyes. "How the Hades is this even romantic?"

"What isn't romantic about it?"

"We've had plenty of passionate kisses that,I think"

You glanced at your boyfriend."Sure we have.......The last time we kissed, wait-it wasn't even a kiss, you fell on top of me accidentally like in those k-dramas"

Nico pouted.

"Don't get me wrong, I just want a kiss like that, Nico. It's so unique"

"So you want me to get soaked, hang upside down, and then give you the most awkward kiss I have ever seen?" He asked.

"That's exactly what I want!" You said as you stood up. Nico sighed at you being so adamant.

"I'm gonna do this just once,and that too for you. But if you ever mention this to anyone, I'll drag you to hell with me" he gave you his infamous glare which even made Mr.D shudder.

"Now hop up on the kitchen counter, spidey"

"The counter???? And no nicknames please"

"Do you mean, no Niconames? hahah get it?!? I totally have to tell this to Perce next time I see him" you laughed at your own joke.

"Please don't. He'll never let this joke die" Nico said as he climbed on the counter.

"What now?" He looked down from the counter top with a scowl rested on his face.

"You just have to wear the costume"

"I'm sure as Hades not going to wear that! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THAT ANYWAY?"

"Shhh!" you zipped your lips. "It's a secret" you said, though both you and him knew that it was from your cosplay stash.

You let out a heavy sigh and walked back to your boyfriend. "Okay, okay. Now get upside down so I can kiss you."

After a couple of minutes, Nico had somehow positioned himself upside down on the counter top. 

You cupped your hands on Nico's face and looked into his eyes. "Thanks for doing this for me Nico." You actually meant what you said.

You both closed your eyes and slowly inch towards each other. Your lips lightly brushed against Nico's. But then he started to feel himself slipping off the counter.

Then suddenly Nico fell down from the counter. BAM!!! You burst out laughing

Nico sat down on the floor and looked at you with a large scowl on his face. "You were right, that was the most romantic thing we've ever done." He gave you another one of his infamous death glares.

"This wouldn't have happened if we had the suit..."

"You're right, it wouldn't have happened..." He stood up and started to walk out of the kitchen. 

"Because I wouldn't have done it at all in that crappy suit."