Leo x Reader !AU!

This was requested by @_Animegirl707_ .

Le Story!

"Hey Y/N! Do you want to see a magic trick?" Leo asked you.

"Hmm alright...." You trailed off, not knowing what to expect.

He showed his empty palm to you.

"See, it's empty, right?" He asked and you nodded.

Now, he slowly wriggled his fingers and closed his fist. He blew into his palm.

"Say abracadabra!" He said and you cringed. Oh the things you had to do for this boy.

"Abracadabra" you complied to his request.

He slowly opened his fist.

"TADAAAAAA! IT'S STILL EMPTY! LOL! Y/N YOU JUST GOT TROLLED!" Leo screamed while laughing at you and you smacked him with a pillow.

"Okay fine! Another magic trick" He said. You were about to deny but you saw his puppy eyes. You sighed and gave in.

"Alright"

He again showed you his empty fist.

"I SWEAR ON RIVER STYX IF THIS IS THE SAME MAGIC TRICK I WILL-" he cut you off.

"No. This is not the same one" He said and you decided to trust him.

He again blew into his fist and opened his fist.

You saw a beautiful ring this time.

"Oh Y/N. I love you with all my heart. You always brighten up my day and complete me. I love you. So will you marry me?" He asked you.

Your eyes welled up with tears of happiness.

"YES! YES! A HUNDRED TIMES!!" You hugged him tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip:

Your daughter C/N was looking at her dad Leo while he was showing her a magic trick.

He showed his empty palm to her.

"See, it's empty, right?" He asked and she nodded.

Now, he slowly wriggled his fingers and closed his fist. He blew into his palm.

"OH MY GODS! NOT AGAIN!" You wailed in agony. Leo just winked at you.

He slowly opened his fist.

"TADAAAAAA! IT'S STILL EMPTY!" Leo shouted while laughing at her and c/n smacked him with a pillow. Like mother, like daughter.

Leo fell down from the couch because of the force.

Your daughter high-fived you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: If a guy ever proposed to me like this, I would hug the living daylights out of him :')

My dream guy right there!

Well, but my fav is still Neeks <3