Werewolf!Jason Grace x Reader

This was a pending request.Sorry for the delay!

You were walking,trying to find your way through the forest.Suddenly,you hear the howl of a wolf.Legends said that there were werewolves in your land,but you never believed them.Now you were really regretting the decision of 'roaming around in the forest late at night to find werewolves'.You should have believed what the others said and should have stayed at home,watching Netflix.Suddenly you  feel someone stalking you.You turn around to see just trees.You turn back again to continue your journey when you come in face to face with a really large wolf.You take out your silver spoon and start smacking the werewolf with it.But it had no effect on the werewolf.It just stared at you awkwardly and starts laughing.Now you were beyond confused and terrified.

"Haha!!!This is not a silver spoon.It's a steel spoon for Heavens' sake!!!haha!"It laughed.

"Huh?!"you were completely blank."Are you gonna eat me?"you asked.

"Hades no!I don't eat humans.And you are too pretty to be eaten."it said and you blushed.Suddenly it transformed into a guy.A cute,awesome looking blonde guy.

"Wow!"was all that you were able to manage.He smirked.

"Like what you see?"he asked and you blushed.

"Just kidding!Don't worry!"he joked and you sighed in relief.You wanted to say 'no' but you knew you'd feel guilty for lying.

"Well then,seems like you're lost.I can help you if you want"he said and you nodded.He safely led you to your house."Wait,how do you know my house?"you asked him

"As I said before,you look really pretty!Well,see you around!"he winked and left,leaving you in a blushing mess!