Bro!Apollo x Sis!Reader x Bro!Hermes

@AndreanaJackson  suggested me to write this. And THIS IS NOT A PART 2 OF APOLLO X SISTER!READER..........

You were sitting quietly at your home when suddenly,the doorbell rang to the tune of 'I'm a Barbie Girl!' You quietly made a note to take revenge on Hermes.You opened the door to see Hermes standing with something hidden behind his back.Talk of the devil.....

"Hey y/n!'sup?Do you like the new doorbell tune?"he asked grinning mischievously.

"No!Change it back before I call Hecate to jinx you!"you said,a dark aura arousing from you.Hermes did an 'anime sweat drop' and changed it to your original doorbell.

Then suddenly,Apollo burst in through your window(Perry the Platypus-style)and broke it.You glared at him.

"Why do you have to burst in through the window every time when I have a door?"you asked.

"I'll fix it later y/n.Sorry!Btw why did you call me here,Hermes?"he asked.

"Ah yes!I have 3 tickets to Y/n's favorite mortal band (y/f/b)!SURPRISE!"He said and you smiled and hugged him.

"How did you get the tickets?"you asked.

"Uhh...Well,to be honest,I nicked it!"he quietly replied.

"What the Hades!You nicked it???You could have bought them.We are gods!"you bellowed at him.

"True,but there is no fun and adventure in buying the ticket!"he retorted and you gave in to the argument.

"When does the concert start?"Apollo asked.

"In another 20 minutes!"

"In 20 minutes?!We are doomed!"you said and quickly got ready.It was a good thing that your brothers were already dressed.

~After 20 minutes!~

You guys were in the concert.Hermes somehow managed to get you guys the first row(right in front of the stage)(You rock Hermes!).

The concert started and you sang every song along with the band.

"Whoa!You know every song!You beat the god of Music!"Apollo commented,earning a chuckle from you.

After some time,one of the band members(your fav. member) winked at you and you blushed and smiled like a love-struck school girl.Both your brothers noticed this and death-glared at the poor guy.

~After the concert~

The band member came to meet you.You guys chatted for sometime.

"I have to go!Bye.It was fun spending time with you."you said.

"Wait!"he grabbed your hand and gave you a piece of paper.

"Call me maybe!"he winked and left.Soon,your brothers came back after flirting with some mortal girls.

"Thank you so much guys!I love you both so much!You're the best brothers ever!This was the best concert ever!"you said while hugging them.

Hermes stood proudly,grinning like a proud brother.But Apollo,on the other hand wasn't so happy.

"What about my concerts?I thought they were the best!"he said while pouting.

"Uh..... yeah!They are amazing too!"you lied and Apollo grinned like cheshire cat while Hermes was trying to suppress his giggles.He could control it no more and burst out laughing.And the worst part was  that you laughed along too!

"Why are you guys laughing?"Apollo asked.

"Oh....Wait,Did you lie about my concerts being amazing,y/n"he asked in disbelief.

"Y/N!RUN!!!"Hermes screamed and you both ran through the streets of New York with an angry Apollo chasing you both.