Nico x Baby!reader

You were busy drawing and scribbling with your colors while sitting near Nico.A lightbulb suddenly flickered in his head.

He put his hand in his jeans pocket and took out a pen,a dollar and a toy.

He laid down those in front of you.You looked at him with your inquisitive eyes.He wanted to know which one you'd value the most when you grew up.Pen was knowlegde,the dollar was wealth and the toy was for fun and adventure.

He was just doing it out of curiosity.He found it interesting to see which one you'd pick.

You just stared at the objects placed in front of you,not knowing what to do.Nico waited patiently for you to choose.

You crawled towards the objects.He held his breath while keeping his fingers crossed.

You pushed everything aside and went straight into his arms.He certainly did not expect that.He started crying of the joy and happiness.

You looked up at him and wiped away his tears with your small hands.He hugged you tightly and showered your face with kisses.You giggled cutely and hugged him back.

"I love you,Y/N darling!"he said.

Even though you weren't old enough to speak,he clearly understood what you were trying to convey with that adorable smile of yours.

'I love you too Daddy!'