Percy Jackson x reader

Oh my gods!!!!!32 views.It is a really big thing for me!!!thank you guys.And thanks again to Gods_girl1500 for the first comment

~author-chan.

EDIT:OMG I'M CRINGING SO I'VE DECIDED TO EDIT THIS. Seems like the fetus me wasn't so good romantic notions XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water rides are super fun. Especially when you go with your boyfriend Percy Jackson. You both were currently in a water(amusement) park.

"Do you wanna go on that ride Y/N?!" Percy asked pointing to a water slide.

"Yeah sure"you said and smiled at Percy who was behaving like a five year old. He dragged you to the ticket counter.

"What can I do for you?" The lady at the counter asked flirtatiously(a/n is that even a word?). You felt anger bubbling inside you. Percy saw this and grinned.

"2 tickets for that water slide" he said pointing to the ride and he kissed your cheek. The lady glared at you and handed you both the tickets.(She's secretly Drew jk) 

"You are really cute when you are jealous" Percy said.

"Wh-I-um wasn't jealous" you said while slightly stuttering.

"Oh sure!" he smirked.

"Come, let's go to the ride" you said and dragged him, trying to change the subject. Once you reached the top, you both held hands and began to slide.

"Do you want to make our ride more interesting and funny?" he asked.

"But how?" you asked.

"Like this" he said and used his powers and started splashing water on everyone around you.

"EEKS!" everybody squeaked and glared at you both.

"Sorry!"you both said while grinning sheepishly. 

The ride was over in what seemed like seconds. Thanks to Percy's powers, you both were dry!

"Do you want a cotton candy?" he tried to asked in Anna's voice but failed.

You giggled and said, "Sure!". You both headed towards the cotton candy stall.

"It's getting dark. Do you want to go home?" you questioned him.

"Nah bro! Imma stay here. This is my new home" He said.

You gave him a look.

"Seriously, you're the only boyfriend who'd call his girlfriend 'bro'" you remarked.

Finally, you had to bribe him with pizza to drag his ass back to CHB.